Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

for the contributory parents who had thread closed

for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:25 pm
  #406  
An Australian Citizen !!
 
Jimclevs's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Terrigal - NSW Central Coast since June 2005
Posts: 1,237
Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
Hi All,

Sorry if this is a bore but.....being "careful with the cash" I am always in favour of DIY rather than pay out -- IF...its feasible and sensible.
Karen as taken on board the possibility that if get a DIY CPV application wrong "they" may impose a "cannot re-apply for three years" type ban or at least, we waste more time and take longer to get processed.
So if possible can I ask for a sort of mini poll ?
How many are doing a DIY CPV application and how many are using agents along with how you are getting on or any pitfalls.
AND to add to list ... we intend selling up and coming over on a 12 months visitor visa so is it best if using an agent - to have one based in Sydney, where we will be initially.

Arthur & Karen
still not clued up on all this stuff!
Hi

From one of the old(er) timers who is already out here - the CP visa is definitely one you can do yourself - assuming you have no major medical issues - and save yourself some pennies at the same time - they will be needed big-time at the end of the process when you have to part with your 2nd VAC

You also know by now that you have the back-up of those who have done it and those who are going through the process currently - just ask.

Regards

Jim
Jimclevs is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:37 am
  #407  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 244
Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by AVERINA
Hello Jane

Many thanks for the info, it really does help, I'm so pleased for your Mum & Dad, are they retiring or are they hoping to work? We lodged Jan and have applied for the permanent CPV 143, we are so fed up of waiting, we asked our agent back in April/May if we could front load our medicals and was advised against it as it had to be done on the corrects forms with photo scanned onto them, it just goes to show that they don't always know it all.

To all you out there who are wondering if you should use an agent then my advice would be NO DONT!!! It is really quite straight forward and you would save yourselves £1000 at least, to be honest I've done most of the work myself with the help of my Daughter asking questions at her end (Perth) and have learned more from this site from people who have done it and got the T.Shirt, I'm sure that when he calls us (eventually) to give us the good news that we have the letter of grant we will think he is the best thing since sliced bread but at the end of the day he is only the go between.

Best Wishes to you all

Averina

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies- they really do help. It makes it easier knowing others are going through the same turmoils and solutions.
Our foray into torture by visa, began back in 2000 when our daughter asked if we minded if she and Michael went off to Australia This trip being a holiday to sus out whether she could like the place!
Michael has actually lived in Oz as a child before his parents decided to move back to the UK ..for a better education system. How things have changed...but on her return we were informed that she loved the country and would apply for visa's.
We came across December 2003 and have been waiting for the "kids" to get it sorted so we could join them. Our soonest start date is 03/06/07 two years since Kate and Michael moved to Sydney.
And the worst part is knowing that the CPV queue seems to be getting longer.
It is really helpful if others at the various stages could run an update.
We are in Sydney now...living the life from a home rather than a series of holiday hotels and flight schedules...and its great, aactuallyjust now its very English..cos its lashing down and blowing a gale. BUT..its still great!

Thanks again for replying and I hope others will add their experiences for us "newbies".

Karen and Arthur
not missing rainy Manchester
Vinny van Gogh is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:44 am
  #408  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 244
Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hi we used a agent based in our local town Poole but it was just for peace of mind, we had so much going on hubby trying to sell business trying to sort the house out we thought it would be one less thing to worry about but if I had to do it again we would probably do it ourselves and save the £1000,good luck hope everything goes okay what ever you decide.
regards Janet
Hi,
Thanks for your reply...
Just a thought ...how long did it take using the agent?
We just wondered if there any advantage with an agent or a preference with DIMIA.

Karen
Vinny van Gogh is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:30 am
  #409  
BE Enthusiast
 
FRAYNE's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
Posts: 788
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
Hi,
Thanks for your reply...
Just a thought ...how long did it take using the agent?
We just wondered if there any advantage with an agent or a preference with DIMIA.

Karen
Hi Karen I dont think there is any advantage to the time taken using a agent we have just sent our final payment off to perth and that is 1year 3 weeks since we applied we will go to new Zealand in 2 weeks to get the visa.
Janet
FRAYNE is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:47 am
  #410  
Never going back
 
Sleeping Beauty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: New South Wales!!!!!!!
Posts: 3,656
Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
if you both want janet and linda, i can call into the 2 local rental agents (dowlings and tony cant) for the rental list what is out at the moment. what sort of rental are you both looking for? i live in medowie, about 10/15 mins towards nelson bay from raymond terrace. there is a decent size bi-lo here/butchers/2 hairdressers/florist/post office come newsagent/2 doctors surgeries/vets/2nd hand shop/video rental/cafe type place/bakers/2 bottle shops/1 pub/1 chinese restaurant etc etc. nice place. (could go on, but i am droning now).

let me know.
sorry, i havent had chance to do that yet as daughter at orientation day at school, as a busy few days. however, got the local port stephens examiner today, so just thought i wiuld run a few by you.

anna bay, 2br modern single storey free standing unit, private fully fenced yard, sgle garage, neat and tidy, avlbl 04 dec, $200 per week

medowie, 3 bed, built ins, sep lounge and dining, 1 bathroon, internal laundry, lock up garage, games room, inground pool, $270 per week (bloody hell, i wish i had seen this when we were looking!!)

salamander bay, 3 bed plus study, duplex, close to schools, ensuite, fenced backyard, LUG, avail 8/12, $260 per week.

corlette, 3 brm duplex, quiet street, sgle garage, entertainment area, $225 per week.

salamander bay, neat and tidy 2 bed townhouse at wanda beach, views, $250 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed home, large fenced backyard, open plan, u/c parking, walk to shops and water, $200 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed duplex, open plan living, SLUG, quiet location, f/f backyard, $220 per week.

hubbie has been informed by the guys that he works with (who live at raymond terrace), that RT has a redback spider problem. they dont know why. just thought i would tell you. also, it is too much of a 'town', in my opinion of course.

hth. i will call into the 2 estate agents as soon as i remember, promise.
Sleeping Beauty is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:56 am
  #411  
Never going back
 
Sleeping Beauty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: New South Wales!!!!!!!
Posts: 3,656
Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
sorry, i havent had chance to do that yet as daughter at orientation day at school, as a busy few days. however, got the local port stephens examiner today, so just thought i wiuld run a few by you.

anna bay, 2br modern single storey free standing unit, private fully fenced yard, sgle garage, neat and tidy, avlbl 04 dec, $200 per week

medowie, 3 bed, built ins, sep lounge and dining, 1 bathroon, internal laundry, lock up garage, games room, inground pool, $270 per week (bloody hell, i wish i had seen this when we were looking!!)

salamander bay, 3 bed plus study, duplex, close to schools, ensuite, fenced backyard, LUG, avail 8/12, $260 per week.

corlette, 3 brm duplex, quiet street, sgle garage, entertainment area, $225 per week.

salamander bay, neat and tidy 2 bed townhouse at wanda beach, views, $250 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed home, large fenced backyard, open plan, u/c parking, walk to shops and water, $200 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed duplex, open plan living, SLUG, quiet location, f/f backyard, $220 per week.

hubbie has been informed by the guys that he works with (who live at raymond terrace), that RT has a redback spider problem. they dont know why. just thought i would tell you. also, it is too much of a 'town', in my opinion of course.

hth. i will call into the 2 estate agents as soon as i remember, promise.
oops, a couple of others........

corlette, 2 bed unit, ensuite, spa bath, DLUG, pool in complex, close to beach, $280 per week.

soldiers point, 3 bed home, renovated throughout, air con, spa bath, huge f/f rear yard, $260 per week.

fingal bay, 3 bed home, ensuite, lounge, dining plus family room, covered outdoor entertainment area, LUG, $280 per week.

fingal bay, immaculate 3 bed refurbished home, tiled living, ens, built ins, lge DLUG, $230 per week.
Sleeping Beauty is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:09 pm
  #412  
BE Enthusiast
 
FRAYNE's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
Posts: 788
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
oops, a couple of others........

corlette, 2 bed unit, ensuite, spa bath, DLUG, pool in complex, close to beach, $280 per week.

soldiers point, 3 bed home, renovated throughout, air con, spa bath, huge f/f rear yard, $260 per week.

fingal bay, 3 bed home, ensuite, lounge, dining plus family room, covered outdoor entertainment area, LUG, $280 per week.

fingal bay, immaculate 3 bed refurbished home, tiled living, ens, built ins, lge DLUG, $230 per week.
Thanks for all your help we are going to have a look around at the weekend then on to tahree to stay with friends
Janet
FRAYNE is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:27 pm
  #413  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 82
Nico has a spectacular aura aboutNico has a spectacular aura aboutNico has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

I used an agent because I mistakenly thought it would help, but to be honest I don't think she has a clue what she is doing on this class of visa and at the moment it is looking like a waste of money, especially as I front-loaded everything (following her instructions) back in March and haven't even got a CO yet. My daughter used an agent in Sydney and got her PR in 6 months so I suppose that led me to think an agent would speed things up a bit. The limboland experience is really getting me down now, but I am very happy for those who are finally getting good news.
Nico is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:40 pm
  #414  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Cambridge, Limassol - now Oz at "Avoca Beach" NSW
Posts: 300
DerekM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Nico
I used an agent because I mistakenly thought it would help, but to be honest I don't think she has a clue what she is doing on this class of visa and at the moment it is looking like a waste of money, especially as I front-loaded everything (following her instructions) back in March and haven't even got a CO yet. My daughter used an agent in Sydney and got her PR in 6 months so I suppose that led me to think an agent would speed things up a bit. The limboland experience is really getting me down now, but I am very happy for those who are finally getting good news.
*************************************************
Pity about the front loading as the DIMIA programme is slipping (we took 10 months to have a CO appointed) and will probably mean having new medicals and police checks. We had to renew our police checks and fortunately did not front load the medicals until 6 months after lodgement so we should have 5 months to spare.......all going well! If DIMIA catch up a bit it could mean you going straight out to validate? Perhaps if you have to repeat the meds and pcc's you can go back to the agent and say that she has cost you money on her advice?
DerekM is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:04 pm
  #415  
An Australian Citizen !!
 
Jimclevs's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Terrigal - NSW Central Coast since June 2005
Posts: 1,237
Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by DerekM
*************************************************
Pity about the front loading as the DIMIA programme is slipping (we took 10 months to have a CO appointed) and will probably mean having new medicals and police checks. We had to renew our police checks and fortunately did not front load the medicals until 6 months after lodgement so we should have 5 months to spare.......all going well! If DIMIA catch up a bit it could mean you going straight out to validate? Perhaps if you have to repeat the meds and pcc's you can go back to the agent and say that she has cost you money on her advice?
Hi Derek

................... and the agent will probably smile back sweetly and say that she is not responsible for DIMA's (in)actions

As the processing time is now at the 12 month or so mark you did right by not front-loading your Meds and then having to do them again at further cost and possible problems - if I remember from the dim-and-distant, DIMIA (as was) advised never to frontload because of this particular possible issue.

Other than that, hope you are going well? Any news re Brookvale?

Regards

Jim
Jimclevs is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:07 pm
  #416  
An Australian Citizen !!
 
Jimclevs's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Terrigal - NSW Central Coast since June 2005
Posts: 1,237
Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
sorry, i havent had chance to do that yet as daughter at orientation day at school, as a busy few days. however, got the local port stephens examiner today, so just thought i wiuld run a few by you.

anna bay, 2br modern single storey free standing unit, private fully fenced yard, sgle garage, neat and tidy, avlbl 04 dec, $200 per week

medowie, 3 bed, built ins, sep lounge and dining, 1 bathroon, internal laundry, lock up garage, games room, inground pool, $270 per week (bloody hell, i wish i had seen this when we were looking!!)

salamander bay, 3 bed plus study, duplex, close to schools, ensuite, fenced backyard, LUG, avail 8/12, $260 per week.

corlette, 3 brm duplex, quiet street, sgle garage, entertainment area, $225 per week.

salamander bay, neat and tidy 2 bed townhouse at wanda beach, views, $250 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed home, large fenced backyard, open plan, u/c parking, walk to shops and water, $200 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed duplex, open plan living, SLUG, quiet location, f/f backyard, $220 per week.

hubbie has been informed by the guys that he works with (who live at raymond terrace), that RT has a redback spider problem. they dont know why. just thought i would tell you. also, it is too much of a 'town', in my opinion of course.

hth. i will call into the 2 estate agents as soon as i remember, promise.
Hi SB

What......... do we call you Mrs 5% now ?

Jim
Jimclevs is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:11 pm
  #417  
Never going back
 
Sleeping Beauty's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: New South Wales!!!!!!!
Posts: 3,656
Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi SB

What......... do we call you Mrs 5% now ?

Jim
i wish jim............just trying to be helpful, you know me

maybe tht could be where my forte lies. maybe i might look into that.....helping other folks to come over and settle

xxx
Sleeping Beauty is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:16 pm
  #418  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Essex - Devon - Charlestown, NSW
Posts: 192
budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
sorry, i havent had chance to do that yet as daughter at orientation day at school, as a busy few days. however, got the local port stephens examiner today, so just thought i wiuld run a few by you.

anna bay, 2br modern single storey free standing unit, private fully fenced yard, sgle garage, neat and tidy, avlbl 04 dec, $200 per week

medowie, 3 bed, built ins, sep lounge and dining, 1 bathroon, internal laundry, lock up garage, games room, inground pool, $270 per week (bloody hell, i wish i had seen this when we were looking!!)

salamander bay, 3 bed plus study, duplex, close to schools, ensuite, fenced backyard, LUG, avail 8/12, $260 per week.

corlette, 3 brm duplex, quiet street, sgle garage, entertainment area, $225 per week.

salamander bay, neat and tidy 2 bed townhouse at wanda beach, views, $250 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed home, large fenced backyard, open plan, u/c parking, walk to shops and water, $200 per week.

salamander bay, 3 bed duplex, open plan living, SLUG, quiet location, f/f backyard, $220 per week.

hubbie has been informed by the guys that he works with (who live at raymond terrace), that RT has a redback spider problem. they dont know why. just thought i would tell you. also, it is too much of a 'town', in my opinion of course.

hth. i will call into the 2 estate agents as soon as i remember, promise.
You have been a busy bee!! Thanks for this post it is really helpful to give some idea of rental costs and areas. I also suspected that Raymond Terrace might be a bit "townie" for us too and much prefer the semi-rural/rural areas. Useful tip re the red-backs! Heard yesterday from our son that the project for a Dam has been given the go-ahead north of Dungog. As we are/were interested in the Dungog/Stroud area we are wondering how much effect this would have on living in the area? Have you heard anything about this. Probably wouldn't affect you at Medowie. Do you know anything aabout Bulahdelah? Thanks for your help. Regards Linda
budababes is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:31 pm
  #419  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Essex - Devon - Charlestown, NSW
Posts: 192
budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
Hi All,

Sorry if this is a bore but.....being "careful with the cash" I am always in favour of DIY rather than pay out -- IF...its feasible and sensible.
Karen as taken on board the possibility that if get a DIY CPV application wrong "they" may impose a "cannot re-apply for three years" type ban or at least, we waste more time and take longer to get processed.
So if possible can I ask for a sort of mini poll ?
How many are doing a DIY CPV application and how many are using agents along with how you are getting on or any pitfalls.
AND to add to list ... we intend selling up and coming over on a 12 months visitor visa so is it best if using an agent - to have one based in Sydney, where we will be initially.

Arthur & Karen
still not clued up on all this stuff!
Hi, we did our application for the CPV 143 without an agent! We did however gleen loads of information from the DIMA Website and also had an initial consultation with an agent at a cost of £56. This helped to reassure us that we were suitable for this type of visa and outlined the processes involved. Remember that you do need to apply "off-shore" for this visa. You will find the booklet for Parent Migration - down-loaded from the DIMA web site really useful as it covers all the questions that will arise. It is all very straight-forward really - you just needs LOADS of patience!!! Our visa took exactly 12 months from start to finish! Good Luck - and lucky you to be in Sydney right now! Regards Linda & Keith - soon to be in Newcastle NSW!!! YIPEE!!!
budababes is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:29 pm
  #420  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 244
Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of
Default Re: for the contributory parents who had thread closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i wish jim............just trying to be helpful, you know me

maybe tht could be where my forte lies. maybe i might look into that.....helping other folks to come over and settle

xxx
That sounds like a good idea to me...being brain dead when it comes to officialdom and having the short term memory of a goldfish!

But I am pretty good at doing websites..so if a self help group formed..I can do the website (free)!

To qualify my claim..and boast about our "kids" in Oz I did this a while back
http://www.ebrochures-online-store.o...n-Oz/index.htm

I noticed on a post yesterday while that one guy was actually creating a listing showing latest info about application progession and latest stage info.
Its this stuff that helps others see that stages and timelines.

(if the link is deleted and you have interest PM me)

Arthur & Karen
Vinny van Gogh is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.