Containerised children

Wikiposts

Containerised children

Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

bonn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Containerised children

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
Oh yeah, thought you would like to know, Oliver is a secondary teacher -so send the kids with loads of homework he can run his own school! :scared:
how about magic tricks and make them all disappear
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bonn
how about magic tricks and make them all disappear
No chance, they will be stuck with him or is it the other way round???
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a lot easier to just transfer them electronically nowadays. Only if you've got broadband though.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

bonn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
I think it's a lot easier to just transfer them electronically nowadays. Only if you've got broadband though.
Do you think that would work why don't you try it and let us all know
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luma
It's amazing this thread hasn't been moved yet
or do you think the mods are taking us seriously
Give us a break, even Mods have to sleep sometime....and then I had to stop laughing before I got move it! Brilliant idea, follows on from the "whats it like flying with children" idea.....the answer to which is "great if they are on a different plane!"
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loomatt
Im moving over to Brisbane with my wife and 4 children - the flights r expensive for 6 people - Is it cheaper to put my children in the container with my furniture and have them delivered to my rented house in ozz - fully wrapped of course! - and would it be an idea to include my wife??
Matt (a very loving parent)

Bloody hell, 4 kids, I hope you havent got any dogs you want to take with you , theyre even more expensive to take than the kids

Perhaps we can stick them in with the kids. Would give the kids something to play with and cuddle up to . In fact, I'm consideriung buying another dog, so I can mate them and they can pay for there own bloomin flight out of the proceeds of the pups
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
who would be there to carry all the suitcases at the airport and fetch us worn out parents our drinks and snacks while we sit around at the airport?????? jesus people have a heart!

Nev.
Isn't that why the husbands come along?
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Containerised children

Room for 3 more kids and game cube won't know they are there!
that would be bliss
Mandy
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Containerised children

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
Need to nick the starship enterprise and beam them over
Mandy
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:50 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

People, this is a really bloody stupid idea and it's not going to work, you're not taking your responsibilties as parents seriously.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:50 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
People, this is a really bloody stupid idea and it's not going to work, you're not taking your responsibilties as parents seriously.
You need a widescreen TV and a huge DVD collection in the container.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:51 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget my 3 - and I'll need to transport to Perth.

Hey I'll be able to afford business class for me
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Was just pulling your socks - I knew you were sitting there enjoying reading it.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Give us a break, even Mods have to sleep sometime....and then I had to stop laughing before I got move it! Brilliant idea, follows on from the "whats it like flying with children" idea.....the answer to which is "great if they are on a different plane!"
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:58 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You need a widescreen TV and a huge DVD collection in the container.

And shit loads of crap food
Old Apr 20th 2006, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by sme
And shit loads of crap food
Another container of Walkers crisps wouldn't go amiss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.