Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Connection with expat divorcees and lonely

Connection with expat divorcees and lonely

Old Jan 31st 2020, 9:54 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Connection with expat divorcees and lonely

Originally Posted by Pollyana
All my family and almost all my friends are in the UK. TBH when I stop work I will have nothing to keep me here. I don't own property, live in a tatty rented flat, rarely go out and HATE the climate, which is slowly killing me. I'd rather get old(er) watching the waves on pebbly Brighton beach than sandy Gold Coast.
After 16 years I know that every day I am here I feel a little more of an alien.
Hey Pollyanna I hear you over the climate....Iā€™m on the sunny coast & am hating the bloody humidity!! Iā€™m not a beachy person...only ever go there to take the dog! Am looking to move to Melbourne soon...am yearning for some ā€˜seasonsā€™ instead of permanent inferno or just plain bloody hot...haha...think Iā€™m a whinging Pom
Old Jan 31st 2020, 10:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Connection with expat divorcees and lonely

Originally Posted by artep
Hey Pollyanna I hear you over the climate....Iā€™m on the sunny coast & am hating the bloody humidity!! Iā€™m not a beachy person...only ever go there to take the dog! Am looking to move to Melbourne soon...am yearning for some ā€˜seasonsā€™ instead of permanent inferno or just plain bloody hot...haha...think Iā€™m a whinging Pom
OMG artep!! Welcome back!i How are you doing? I quite like Melbourne, nicer surroundings in the city and definitely a better climate
Old Feb 1st 2020, 12:30 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OMG artep!! Welcome back!i How are you doing? I quite like Melbourne, nicer surroundings in the city and definitely a better climate
Iā€™m good!!! Being made redundant...but hey...hence the move..thereā€™s not much work up here so thought why not make another change? I donā€™t know Melbourne at all, in fact Iā€™ve only been once and that was back in 2003 when we came to validate our visas. My thoughts are, if I hate it..Iā€™ll just come back to the sauna....
Old Feb 16th 2020, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thereandback
Omg... Hi guys. This is like a reunion.

How are you HUP, you really went through it back in the day.
I moved out in 2003 with Mark to Sassafras and came back to the UK after a break down in our marriage. Now I'm remarried and moving back to Aus šŸ˜ (if the girls will come)
Why are you moving back Pollyanna?
Hey, first time in ages...
Saw Hevs at a wedding last year.
;-)