Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Congratulations to the newest Mod on the block

Wikiposts

Congratulations to the newest Mod on the block

Old May 21st 2012, 6:43 pm
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations to the newest Mod on the block

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I fixed your typo mate.

Old May 21st 2012, 9:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
do we now
Ahh, oops. I think you guys are seeing us off and running the asylum whilst we're away.
Old May 21st 2012, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Never heard of her.

How do you guys pick them?
Fresh Meat I guess
Old May 22nd 2012, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Aha! I can test my theory about Blue Dress Syndrome being unique to nursing...

Blue Dress Syndrome being the condition Ward Sisters develop on their appointment to that post which entitles them to wear that coveted Dark Blue Dress for the very first time......

Best make sure my finger nails are nice and short and clean... Dont want to be sent home do I.... Just in case I am wrong and it is a universal phenomanomanomanomanom
Old May 22nd 2012, 1:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
do we now
I don't own a blue dress and don't think I ever have. Hope that helps.
Old May 22nd 2012, 1:22 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

Blue Dress Syndrome being the condition Ward Sisters develop on their appointment to that post which entitles them to wear that coveted Dark Blue Dress for the very first time......

Best make sure my finger nails are nice and short and clean... Dont want to be sent home do I.... Just in case I am wrong and it is a universal phenomanomanomanomanom
Who wears those blue dresses these days anyroad?
Old May 22nd 2012, 3:44 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well done to mrsgreenstar76 for passing the exams and achieving the necessary points score to become a Mod

She already has the Immigration forum well under control, hopefully she'll take on the Barbie next
Oops, I didn't even notice this thread. Thank you!

There's not enough money in the world to convince me to mod the Barbie!

Originally Posted by rasen78

Congrats MrsG
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
We don't, Sue does. She's awesome in the Immi, doesn't come in here a huge amount but she does lurk

Congrats MrsG
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Gutted i tell you bestest pal,tis a fix

PS,isn't this new Mod a christian right wing jewish fundamentalist with a love of muslims and totally against a united Ireland with no love for the scots n Irish,and absolutely hates Perth,oh and the english(welsh don't count).
Welsh don't count? 1, 2, 3, 4... I think I have it down.

Originally Posted by roaringmouse
Times are tough, and it's the old story during such times of you being too overqualified. You've been a member for 9 years, she has been for 3 years. You've made 15,700+ posts, she has made 1,500+ posts.

I personally think it's something to do with mrsgreenstar76 being Welsh (or at least supporting Wales in the rugby according to her profile).
Yep, we had a secret Welsh meeting & I was inducted using the Welsh flag and a pot of leeks.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; May 22nd 2012 at 3:50 am.
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I don't own a blue dress and don't think I ever have. Hope that helps.
What's a dress?

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Oops, I didn't even notice this thread. Thank you!

There's not enough money in the world to convince me to mod the Barbie!
Sensible woman

Welsh don't count? 1, 2, 3, 4... I think I have it down.
See Bernie, us Welsh is clever types really
Yep, we had a secret Welsh meeting & I was inducted using the Welsh flag and a pot of leeks.
Far more stylish than the ordinary Mods induction
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:44 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

That's not similar to the white and black waitress syndrome then?
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats mrsgreenstar.
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:51 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Congrats mrsgreenstar.
Thanks.
Old May 22nd 2012, 10:42 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the best ya can do,phsst lightweight
Old May 22nd 2012, 10:45 am

Is that the best ya can do,phsst lightweight
I'm still learning from the master!
Old May 22nd 2012, 10:50 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still learning from the master!
OK,just give me a PM if yer struggling,and don't believe all that bullshit the other Mods say about me,they love me really,no really they do
Old May 22nd 2012, 10:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK,just give me a PM if yer struggling,and don't believe all that bullshit the other Mods say about me,they love me really,no really they do
Of course we do someone has to keep us in a job

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.