Wikiposts

Congrats Cresta

Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congrats Cresta

Originally Posted by moneypen20
All hail the new chief!! Congratulations Cresta. Hope you don't get as bossy as Pollyana :scared:

do we have to bow now congratulations
Old Mar 6th 2006, 11:32 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

all hail *bows down*

well done
Old Mar 6th 2006, 11:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
all hail *bows down*

well done
Mmmmmmmm.....I suppose even the boner should bow
Attached Thumbnails Congrats Cresta-skeleton1.gif  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 11:53 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cresta57
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. I couldn't leave until I'd looked err studied most of the results
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,070,000 for latex nurses uniform. (0.26 seconds)
Yep you can definitely buy them
I can give Deb's a QLD one if you want but won't be in latex and don't think it does as much for men as the UK nurses uniform. Will she be able to dance after all the child’s chocolate you stole???

As a moderator think it is terrible you saying suggestive and sexist things about nurses you should know better... .
Old Mar 7th 2006, 12:09 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
I can give Deb's a QLD one if you want but won't be in latex and don't think it does as much for men as the UK nurses uniform. Will she be able to dance after all the child’s chocolate you stole???

As a moderator think it is terrible you saying suggestive and sexist things about nurses you should know better... .
I didn't steal the chocolate, we conducted a scientific experiment on Saturday evening while the boy had his mate staying over. One bar of genuine U.K dairy milk One bar of Aussie dairy milk I cut half of each bar up into chunks and we all tasted both. Josh's mate thought the U.K one was sweeter and creamier Deb & Josh both preferred the U.K one. Me? well chocolate's chocolate and I still have the remaining half bars tucked away safely for later experiments

Suggestive sexist? They're for the next expats meet :scared:
Old Mar 7th 2006, 12:14 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cresta57
I didn't steal the chocolate, we conducted a scientific experiment on Saturday evening while the boy had his mate staying over. One bar of genuine U.K dairy milk One bar of Aussie dairy milk I cut half of each bar up into chunks and we all tasted both. Josh's mate thought the U.K one was sweeter and creamier Deb & Josh both preferred the U.K one. Me? well chocolate's chocolate and I still have the remaining half bars tucked away safely for later experiments

Suggestive sexist? They're for the next expats meet :scared:
Suggestive as in suggesting nurses wear latex...I don't think I would suit it... and it would be bloody hot in this country.

As for chocolate, well justified by you take it back if it was an experiment that's fine we used to do that every xmas when we told J it was not good for him to eat all that chocolate grandparents had given him. We had to remove it from his temptation somehow and found eating it to be the quickest method. I have experimented on Aus chocolate and can find very little difference so far, may have to have some more to do full experiment... P=0.05, mmm suppose it depends if i'm in a placebo or control group.

Trying to picture G in latex... he did once wear a little black number... :scared: .
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau

Trying to picture G in latex... he did once wear a little black number... :scared: .

Not sure whether to be scared or just die laughing at the image you have conjured up

Having said that, I once knew a guy of G's build, who wore stockings and suspenders under his jeans :scared:
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

just saw this thread.
so your a mod now?.........aww bollox this forum has went right doonhill

oops, i might get banned for saying bollox noo.
aww bollox

cresta, could u do us all a fave and start deleting the pish that bix types, its a great way to start off and think of how many members would thank u for it.
should we do a poll

Last edited by soapy©; Mar 7th 2006 at 7:43 am.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:40 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soapy
oops, i might get banned for saying bollox noo.
aww bollox
probably not but you might get banned for getting his name wrong
creta
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
thats ok he knows im as thick as F***
might get banned for that though
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

where
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:45 am

thats ok he knows im as thick as F***
might get banned for that though
well it could have been worse you could have called him cretin

cre·tin (krēt'n) n.
Slang. An idiot.
[French crétin, from French dialectal, deformed and mentally retarded person]
now who's going to get banned?
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

well it could have been worse you could have called him cretin

now who's going to get banned?
ha ha ha your in for it now laddie.

3 more days of that shitehole work mate and im out of there. cant wait
Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:55 am

ha ha ha your in for it now laddie.

3 more days of that shitehole work mate and im out of there. cant wait
I was down your way on Sunday, well Alexandria and Bronte and I thought "I wonder if Soapy works on a Sunday?" Then I thought "I wonder if Soapy works."
Must be feelin good though, getting close to the last(?) move.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

I was down your way on Sunday, well Alexandria and Bronte and I thought "I wonder if Soapy works on a Sunday?" Then I thought "I wonder if Soapy works."
Must be feelin good though, getting close to the last(?) move.
never work a weekend again mate
they tried to get me to work a few here, but they dont pay enough to do a weekend.
second last move mate, we will rent for about a year then buy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.