Wikiposts

Congrats Cresta

Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:26 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congrats Cresta

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hope this means I can sit back and relax
Certainly not Sensai! you master me student.
I actually prefer doctors and nurses but let's not go there
Thanks for the kind words guys Were there any?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cresta57

oh yes but mine were by far the kindest oh master gosh but youre looking handsome today
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:35 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh yes but mine were by far the kindest oh master gosh but youre looking handsome today
I thought of you today Rooksie, no not like that A mate from the U.K sent me the Fawlty Towers ring tone and when I played it your avatar immediately sprang to mind
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

I thought of you today Rooksie, no not like that A mate from the U.K sent me the Fawlty Towers ring tone and when I played it your avatar immediately sprang to mind

funny you should say that because him indoors says i remind him or sybil (yeah and he reminds me of manuel!!!)
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can I be the doctor? I'm sure the nurses uniform would suit you!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:17 pm

funny you should say that because him indoors says i remind him or sybil (yeah and he reminds me of manuel!!!)
Que?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:19 pm

Can I be the doctor? I'm sure the nurses uniform would suit you!
I don't think they do them in Latex do they?
Hang on I'll ask google
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
All hail the new chief!!
OMFG :scared:
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix

i think bixie needs a nurse so you better hurry up and decide which one of you it is!!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

i think bixie needs a nurse so you better hurry up and decide which one of you it is!!

Stay clear of SC Rooksie........looks like the tiling business is in recession......plumbing next
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Stay clear of SC Rooksie........looks like the tiling business is in recession......plumbing next
Old Mar 5th 2006, 10:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Tis a scary thought isn't it - all you who thought I was bad....take cover now

And 2000 posts, into the bargain! Tried to find a dancing nurse, but the good old roo will have to suffice
Attached Thumbnails Congrats Cresta-dancing-kangaroo.gif  
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I've got a good one for him to celebate the 2k.
Well two actually.

I'll start another thread in case you need to delete it.
I leave that to the discretion of our QLD Mods.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:08 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Tis a scary thought isn't it - all you who thought I was bad....take cover now

And 2000 posts, into the bargain! Tried to find a dancing nurse, but the good old roo will have to suffice
Dancing Nurse how offensive... .
Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:33 pm

I don't think they do them in Latex do they?
Hang on I'll ask google
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. I couldn't leave until I'd looked err studied most of the results
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,070,000 for latex nurses uniform. (0.26 seconds)
Yep you can definitely buy them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.