Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Nah you'll be fine,i'll tell them to be nice boys and go to bed early
That i'd like to see.....you telling a bunch of hairyarsed builders to behave and go to bed early You'd have to put on your REALLY serious " I'm a nasty person " face for that
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:22 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That i'd like to see.....you telling a bunch of hairyarsed builders to behave and go to bed early You'd have to put on your REALLY serious " I'm a nasty person " face for that
and a box to stand on so they could see who was gobbing off
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:27 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i'd point in yer direction and say 'if you dont go to bed early,she's making yer breakfast'
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:28 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i'd point in yer direction and say 'if you dont go to bed early,she's making yer breakfast'
Should clear the place nicely, the thought of encountering me at breakfast! Fortunately for them I don't eat that early
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Should clear the place nicely, the thought of encountering me at breakfast! Fortunately for them I don't eat that early
I'm not sure they eat either

Last edited by Bernieboy; Sep 29th 2010 at 4:37 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:37 pm
Home and Happy

I'm not they eat either
Is there an off-licence nearby?!! I can get me crisps in for elevenses then, keep me going while you head over to meet me.......
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Is there an off-licence nearby?!! I can get me crisps in for elevenses then, keep me going while you head over to meet me.......
It IS kings X ya know
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:40 pm
Home and Happy

It IS kings X ya know
And I get lost VERY easily
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:41 pm
FREE TIBET

And I get lost VERY easily
Then yer in the right place,Kings X is full of 'lost' people
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:45 pm
Home and Happy

Then yer in the right place,Kings X is full of 'lost' people
I'll fit in well, you could be rid of me after one night! I hope you realise though that I have left you custody of ALL my chipmunks in my will, so if I vanish without trace they have instructions to move in with you..........
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:48 pm
FREE TIBET

I'll fit in well, you could be rid of me after one night! I hope you realise though that I have left you custody of ALL my chipmunks in my will, so if I vanish without trace they have instructions to move in with you..........
A funeral pyre awaits,you can go together
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:50 pm
Home and Happy

A funeral pyre awaits,you can go together
Then we would ALL haunt you forever more........you will see ghostly chipmunks in all your dreams......
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:52 pm
Home and Happy

Then we would ALL haunt you forever more........you will see ghostly chipmunks in all your dreams......
They are already checking out where to find you.......
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1010375.jpg  
Old Oct 4th 2010, 6:37 am
Home and Happy

Ahhhhh it doesn't take much to make a witch happy for a couple of days.....thank you to those wonderful kind Irish people who have opened a shop at the bottom of my Mountain

Gala pie Tayto Cheese and Onion crisps TWIGLETSSSSSS UNsmoked gammon I'm in heaven
And I'm now sat here dining on Irish sausages, Welsh mustard and extra strong English pickled onions .............

I shakll be walking the long way round to Coles in future to check out this place on the way

Celtic Koala, 300 Lutwyche Road, Windsor, (Brisbane) - heading north you go past Office Works, then Windsor Primary School, and its the next corner
Old Oct 4th 2010, 6:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh it doesn't take much to make a witch happy for a couple of days.....thank you to those wonderful kind Irish people who have opened a shop at the bottom of my Mountain

Gala pie Tayto Cheese and Onion crisps TWIGLETSSSSSS UNsmoked gammon I'm in heaven
And I'm now sat here dining on Irish sausages, Welsh mustard and extra strong English pickled onions .............

I shakll be walking the long way round to Coles in future to check out this place on the way

Celtic Koala, 300 Lutwyche Road, Windsor, (Brisbane) - heading north you go past Office Works, then Windsor Primary School, and its the next corner
sorry but Tayto C&O crisps are minging had to suffer 9 years of them but they're no match for Walkers

0740 and time for the gym before work

would have used smilies but YOU hogged them all and I can't be arsed deleting them !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.