Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Jun 12th 2013, 3:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
One of those rare moments where female logic makes a tiny bit of sense...... Kind off.

Purple and service v Dosh LOL

Oh well....

Should I mention covers and online shopping... Best not I guess.

The way I get around moments like this at home, is buy the contentious item as a "present" Did it with a Ipad v Asus Transformer... The Transformer was kind of purple as well and well received ........ eventually. I just couldnt stand the thought of spending the same amount of dosh (more or less) on an inferior product.

One of those 'married moments' that worked out.
Well some of my logic runs like theis - when this precious little laptop dies (which will be weeks, if not days) as soon as I can find the cash for a new one I need it asap. So I know it won't be purple and it will have to come from a local shop cos much as I would like to get one from Amazon.de or similar I don't have the time to sit around and wait. The new baby will have a purple cover and a purple laptop bag and a purple mouse and a Nottingham Forest Mouse Mat

But in the meantime I can dream.....where would we be without dreams......that's something else essential to learn about women

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 12th 2013 at 3:16 pm. Reason: cos i upset my mate :(
Old Jun 12th 2013, 3:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well some of my logic runs like theis - when this baby dies (which will be weeks, if not days) as soon as I can find the cash for a new one I need it asap. So I know it won't be purple and it will have to come from a local shop cos much as I would like to get one from Amazon.de or similar I don't have the time to sit around and wait. The new baby will have a purple cover and a purple laptop bag and a purple mouse and a Nottingham Forest Mouse Mat

But in the meantime I can dream.....where would we be without dreams......that's something else essential to learn about women
Less of the 'dead baby' if ya don't mind
Old Jun 12th 2013, 3:16 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Less of the 'dead baby' if ya don't mind
sorry, I will edit it
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:41 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Having a vodka & lime right now, very nice it is too.

Love that there are so many ****ing stupid bitches in the world who judge people without really knowing a thing about them. Their lives must be a miserable one if all they can do is bitch and two face.

“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest". ~Sri Chinmoy.

Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Having a vodka & lime right now, very nice it is too.

Love that there are so many ****ing stupid bitches in the world who judge people without really knowing a thing about them. Their lives must be a miserable one if all they can do is bitch and two face.

“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest". ~Sri Chinmoy.

Mmm nice, no vodka in the house or I'd join you

I know what you're saying.....going through a bit of it myseklf at work at present. People who make judgements without knowing the whole story, people who accuse based on a stupid rumour started by a third party, people who just should keep their assumptions to themselves unless they have concrete proof of what they are talking about.....grrrrrr They don't realise what damage they can do, do they.

Never judge a person till you have walked a mile in their shoes.......
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:52 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm nice, no vodka in the house or I'd join you

I know what you're saying.....going through a bit of it myseklf at work at present. People who make judgements without knowing the whole story, people who accuse based on a stupid rumour started by a third party, people who just should keep their assumptions to themselves unless they have concrete proof of what they are talking about.....grrrrrr They don't realise what damage they can do, do they.

Never judge a person till you have walked a mile in their shoes.......

Can't stand it. They are choosing to be out of your life and by that, losing out on knowing a fab person. Losers.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:54 am
Home and Happy

Can't stand it. They are choosing to be out of your life and by that, losing out on knowing a fab person. Losers.
Oh yes, some people have recently opted to be so far out of my life that they are on another planet
Old Sep 14th 2013, 8:57 am

Oh yes, some people have recently opted to be so far out of my life that they are on another planet
They are not worth it.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:01 am
Home and Happy

They are not worth it.
Not worth the negative energy, so they are just gone!

Onwards and upwards, and as my best mate said to me once "Keep yer true friends and ÿer fluffy puppets close, Trust no one else....." - many a truth in drunken mutterings!
Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:16 am
Home and Happy

Specially for us

Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:26 am

Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:36 am
Home and Happy

Thought you'd approve! Time my new neighbour discovered loud Pink Floyd, she's young and trendy and needs educating......
Old Sep 14th 2013, 9:41 am

Thought you'd approve! Time my new neighbour discovered loud Pink Floyd, she's young and trendy and needs educating......
Ah yes. There is no age limit with Floyd, fun for all
Old Sep 14th 2013, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wearing a purple fleece tonight. Goes with the fingers.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 7:32 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I'm wearing a purple fleece tonight. Goes with the fingers.
Always good to be colour coordinated! My sister has Reynauds, I'll suggest she tries the same

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.