Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 13th 2010, 5:46 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could never cheer for the Scum, and it would stick in my throat I reckon if I tried to cheer for the other lot
don't need to cheer for the mighty Gunners just hex the manc tw*ts :wink:
Old Dec 13th 2010, 9:07 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
don't need to cheer for the mighty Gunners just hex the manc tw*ts :wink:
Don't need to hex Roo to miss like that these days. Only saw second 'alf but Arsenal did nowt save discover a new keeper.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 10:04 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Don't need to hex Roo to miss like that these days. Only saw second 'alf but Arsenal did nowt save discover a new keeper.
agreed. For once Wenger can't claim we played well but were unlucky.

Played crap, couldn't pass or control the ball. Then again manure had a lucky goal, IMHO, and it shouldn't have been a penalty either

Stoke then Chavski, need 6 points from those 2 games

hopefully the Spanish Waiters days are numbered now
Old Dec 14th 2010, 1:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

agreed. For once Wenger can't claim we played well but were unlucky.

Played crap, couldn't pass or control the ball. Then again manure had a lucky goal, IMHO, and it shouldn't have been a penalty either

Stoke then Chavski, need 6 points from those 2 games

hopefully the Spanish Waiters days are numbered now
Ahhhh Arsenal.....a club that brings back many memories, of the same era as Bon Jovi's first few UK tours. I saw Bon Jovi again tonight, they took me back to days of seeing them at Wembley in "86, dodgy pub discos, seedy Brighton nightclubs, neck-ache from headbanging. pints of Tennants Extras and superb keeeeebabs (I swear this one I'm eating now is the best since I emigrated)

Bon Jovi, you are still gorgeous (all of you)and your music is still fabulous. My neck now aches again but it was worth it
Keep on rocking guys, you are amazing

(P S and Arsenal are still as sh*te as they were in 1986 )
Old Dec 14th 2010, 1:29 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ahhhh Arsenal.....a club that brings back many memories, of the same era as Bon Jovi's first few UK tours. I saw Bon Jovi again tonight, they took me back to days of seeing them at Wembley in "86, dodgy pub discos, seedy Brighton nightclubs, neck-ache from headbanging. pints of Tennants Extras and superb keeeeebabs (I swear this one I'm eating now is the best since I emigrated)

Bon Jovi, you are still gorgeous (all of you)and your music is still fabulous. My neck now aches again but it was worth it
Keep on rocking guys, you are amazing

(P S and Arsenal are still as sh*te as they were in 1986 )
has someone had a few too many beers

will always prefer G&R to Bon Jovi but they do make some good headbanging stuff

still remember when a pint of tenants extra in our naafi run bar was 95p and served in faceted pint jugs
Old Dec 14th 2010, 3:37 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

has someone had a few too many beers

will always prefer G&R to Bon Jovi but they do make some good headbanging stuff

still remember when a pint of tenants extra in our naafi run bar was 95p and served in faceted pint jugs
Pint of Tennants for 95p, yep, I remember those days........as for too many beers...just feel sorry for whichever idiot put me on a day shift in the morning they won't do it again in a hurry
Old Dec 14th 2010, 4:41 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Alcohol is the devils brew,beetroot juice is what the cool man drinks these days............................................bo llox to cool im going out to get wasted
Old Dec 14th 2010, 6:01 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Alcohol is the devils brew,beetroot juice is what the cool man drinks these days............................................bo llox to cool im going out to get wasted
bloody good plan will be doing the same tomorrow, last night out in Bath

highlights of theArsenal game were on the tv's in the gym

although we played better as I was sober
Old Dec 14th 2010, 6:04 pm
Home and Happy

you lucky lucky bar steward! Give the beetroot juice the flick and have a decent pint for me
Old Dec 15th 2010, 8:35 am
Home and Happy

you lucky lucky bar steward! Give the beetroot juice the flick and have a decent pint for me
God I need a pint! Thunderstorm warnings by the bucket load, had to stay awake to do a whole day shift Finally got up after 12 hours in the hot seat to discover I am now paying the price for headbanging like a teenager last night ....my neck is killing me I refuse to admit I am too old for this headbanging game, but my God it hurts

AND STOP LAUGHING BERNIE!!! I need sympathy!!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 12:29 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

God I need a pint! Thunderstorm warnings by the bucket load, had to stay awake to do a whole day shift Finally got up after 12 hours in the hot seat to discover I am now paying the price for headbanging like a teenager last night ....my neck is killing me I refuse to admit I am too old for this headbanging game, but my God it hurts

AND STOP LAUGHING BERNIE!!! I need sympathy!!
you'll find it between sh!t and syphilis in the dictionary
Old Dec 15th 2010, 12:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

you'll find it between sh!t and syphilis in the dictionary
The beauty of dating a younger woman,they NEVER get neck pain
Old Dec 15th 2010, 12:55 pm
Home and Happy

The beauty of dating a younger woman,they NEVER get neck pain
She'll be my age one day
Old Dec 15th 2010, 12:59 pm
FREE TIBET

She'll be my age one day
A loooooonnnnnnggg time from now
Old Dec 15th 2010, 1:03 pm
Home and Happy

A loooooonnnnnnggg time from now
Couple of hundred years or so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.