Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 6th 2012, 11:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by newjersey
Last two chemo sessions did not agree with me although I must admit necessity truly is the mother of invention.
Hope things improve for you
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:25 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Talking to a mate at work last night who makes apps for iphones; he is about to market every drinker's dream app. You can pre-programme it with your partner/friends phone number and the phrase "I'm lost cos I'm p*ssed" and when they press send it sends out an alert to that friend showing their position on the iphone GPS system- their phone then finds their position in relation to the friends position.
So if you are out late and can't remember the way home you can text the husband/wife and even if they aren't talking to you as long as their phone is on you will get a response which shows you the way home

is this as long as your partner and friend has an Iphone too?
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:43 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
is this as long as your partner and friend has an Iphone too?
Yep, both have to be iphones though I wouldn't mind betting by the time he gets to market it he'll have other smartphones in there too.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:56 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Yep, both have to be iphones though I wouldn't mind betting by the time he gets to market it he'll have other smartphones in there too.

Yes indeed...

So how are you doing Polly? xxxxx
Old Feb 7th 2012, 4:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Yes indeed...

So how are you doing Polly? xxxxx
I'm fine Its the rest of the world thats insane
Old Feb 7th 2012, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Its the rest of the world thats insane
Except for the rodentia of course.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 6:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Except for the rodentia of course.
Well naturally, them and the possums are completely sensible!
Old Feb 7th 2012, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Well naturally, them are completely sensible!
They are photogenic, I'll give 'em that - pose very well for the cameras...in some odd places.
Old Feb 7th 2012, 7:15 am
Home and Happy

They are photogenic, I'll give 'em that - pose very well for the cameras...in some odd places.
a skill they have acquired over the years
Old Feb 8th 2012, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

a skill they have acquired over the years
(Shouldn't have favourites I know but) how's Rosie this week?
Old Feb 8th 2012, 7:00 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

S'goin on in ere loike?
Old Feb 8th 2012, 7:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
S'goin on in ere loike?
A possum love in personally I couldn't eat a whole one
Old Feb 8th 2012, 7:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Mate i've seen you eat a curry,those possums would have no chance,you'd prob floss yer teeth with the scrub turkey
Old Feb 8th 2012, 7:44 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 8th 2012, 7:52 am
Home and Happy

(Shouldn't have favourites I know but) how's Rosie this week?
Awww Rosie is really flattered by that, she's not used to getting the attention She said you can join in their BBQ if you like

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Mate i've seen you eat a curry,those possums would have no chance,you'd prob floss yer teeth with the scrub turkey
Oi !! Don't you let him near my turkey, mind you, Martin has a pretty vicious beak, he could fight back nicely
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-wondai-bbq-nov-06-2.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1050087.jpg   Comfortably numb......-230611.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.