Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'm stunned, well and truly. To see it in the flesh, and take it all in, to watch the images then to watch Roger doing his thing and the music, blew me away.
I was there last night aswell, absolutely amazing show. Will be returning on Saturday for another looksie!!
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:14 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smudger_scfc
I was there last night aswell, absolutely amazing show. Will be returning on Saturday for another looksie!!
My hubby is going tomorrow night again too - taking the 9yr old, he is rock music mad and is itching to go see Linkin Park, well we thought we'd treat him to the best of the best.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 11:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
My hubby is going tomorrow night again too - taking the 9yr old, he is rock music mad and is itching to go see Linkin Park, well we thought we'd treat him to the best of the best.
I'm going again, with a couple of guys from work, they are desperate to know what its like and I'm refusing to tell them ANYTHING
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:24 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not a lot....well it might have for the rest of them, I seem to have a very depressing work/work balance in my world at the moment - life is what happens to other people

Awwwww that doesn't sound very good at all............so why the inbalance??
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:36 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Awwwww that doesn't sound very good at all............so why the inbalance??
10-12 hour days 6 days a week at present, to tired to have a life! If it was night shifts I'd been fine, but its all day shifts and even when i get off work early I've got to be online at home. We used to get "time off in lieu" for extra hours but they changed the system so must of it now just gets written off as the time frame for using up the "toil" ] is too short! Ah well, at least I have a job!!
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:57 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

10-12 hour days 6 days a week at present, to tired to have a life! If it was night shifts I'd been fine, but its all day shifts and even when i get off work early I've got to be online at home. We used to get "time off in lieu" for extra hours but they changed the system so must of it now just gets written off as the time frame for using up the "toil" ] is too short! Ah well, at least I have a job!!

Well yes, you could say "at least you have a job" but you also have a life, regardless if you think so or not, so start living it Hun.

Like I always say, work gets in the way of my social life
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:04 pm
Home and Happy

Well yes, you could say "at least you have a job" but you also have a life, regardless if you think so or not, so start living it Hun.

Like I always say, work gets in the way of my social life
Chuck this job I have fat chance of getting another so for now I just have to suck it up and get on with it! I've been lucky, I had three good years with a job I adored, guess I'm paying for that now!!
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:06 pm

Chuck this job I have fat chance of getting another so for now I just have to suck it up and get on with it! I've been lucky, I had three good years with a job I adored, guess I'm paying for that now!!

Well, ok granted........but that shouldn't stop you having some fun
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:39 pm
Home and Happy

Well, ok granted........but that shouldn't stop you having some fun
To be honest at present I just don't have the energy! Life will have to wait for now!! Thank god for my iThing or I'd never get on BE
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 10:03 pm

To be honest at present I just don't have the energy! Life will have to wait for now!! Thank god for my iThing or I'd never get on BE

What IThingy do you have?
Old Feb 4th 2012, 2:42 am
Home and Happy

What IThingy do you have?
iPhone
Old Feb 4th 2012, 3:07 pm
Home and Happy

So apart from The Wall, this is the other fab thing I saw this week - a Sand Mandala, never come across them before, and it was fascinating - it like a mosaic, made totally from sand which is poured out of a kind of thin metal cone. Made by Tibetan monks, and the sheer concentration they were displaying while we were watching was amazing.
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-img_0621.jpg   Comfortably numb......-img_0623.jpg   Comfortably numb......-img_0625.jpg   Comfortably numb......-img_0628.jpg   Comfortably numb......-img_0629.jpg  

Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:41 pm

iPhone

Whta the Iphone 4??
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:42 pm

So apart from The Wall, this is the other fab thing I saw this week - a Sand Mandala, never come across them before, and it was fascinating - it like a mosaic, made totally from sand which is poured out of a kind of thin metal cone. Made by Tibetan monks, and the sheer concentration they were displaying while we were watching was amazing.

Absolutely stunning
Old Feb 4th 2012, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

just gets written off as the time frame for using up the "toil"
What does that mean ?

I'm going to show the wife those Sand Mandalas when she gets back from her Art Course. Interesting and fascinating work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.