Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Jun 4th 2011, 12:05 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Mustn't grumble......well I could but there's no-one here to listen except three possoms and they are too busy stuffing their faces with apples!
Yes, it's an easy life being a possum huh?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 12:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Yes, it's an easy life being a possum huh?
Tis round here, turn up, sit on the porch, smile sweetly and look cute, and you get a pile of apples Not much has changed over the last two years actually, Bernie used to do exactly the same only he got a jar of pickled onions and a bottle of beer instead of apples
Old Jun 4th 2011, 12:16 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Tis round here, turn up, sit on the porch, smile sweetly and look cute, and you get a pile of apples Not much has changed over the last two years actually, Bernie used to do exactly the same only he got a jar of pickled onions and a bottle of beer instead of apples

- and I get Yorkshire T.bags.
Old Jun 4th 2011, 12:32 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

- and I get Yorkshire T.bags.
Old Jun 4th 2011, 2:07 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

What will we get?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 2:48 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rasen78
What will we get?
Hopefully not sunstroke, a sh.t exchange rate & bogan neighbours.

When do you aim to be down under?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 2:58 pm
Home and Happy

What will we get?
Oooh I'll have to put some thought into that one! Might have to make a special trip to the bottle shop in your honour
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:03 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Airbourne (a band) are programming Rage ... Angels followed by AC/DC ... It's unturnoffable ... I am meant to be playing cricket for a bunch of blokes I've never met at a place I've never seen tomorrow about 9.

I won't end/start well ...
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:11 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Hopefully not sunstroke, a sh.t exchange rate & bogan neighbours.

When do you aim to be down under?
Validation trip (depending on visa requirements) March 2012, then make the permanent move sometime after July 2012. Possibly around October/November time, but we need to decide on that nearer the time.
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:12 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

Oooh I'll have to put some thought into that one! Might have to make a special trip to the bottle shop in your honour
Oooh loverly...I'll put a list together for you. What can we bring?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:15 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

OK, it's Motorhead now, I like the attitude but time for bed ...
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:29 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by DeadVim
OK, it's Motorhead now, I like the attitude but time for bed ...
Have you worked out where to find the blokes and the place in the morning?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:29 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Validation trip (depending on visa requirements) March 2012, then make the permanent move sometime after July 2012. Possibly around October/November time, but we need to decide on that nearer the time.
Good stuff! Are the children enthusiastic, do they realise it's not just a 'long' holiday?
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:32 pm
Home and Happy

Oooh loverly...I'll put a list together for you. What can we bring?
Bar snacks No nuts, AQIS will nab them (that's Him sorted then, they might not let him in but crisps and twiglets are always welcome

Might get to meet you before then, I'm over in Sept/Oct and hope to be catching up with the Barfly so we might manage to all get together, I shall have a chat with him and see what he reckons
Old Jun 4th 2011, 3:42 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

Originally Posted by expatasia
Good stuff! Are the children enthusiastic, do they realise it's not just a 'long' holiday?
Oh yes. The boy had a few wobbles about leaving friends behind, but we explained that he would be able to make new friends and still keep in touch with his UK friends and we've talked about the exciting things we can see and do and he is very enthusiastic about it.

The girl's only criteria is that we have a pool with a table in it so we can have picnics in the pool She may be disappointed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.