Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old May 23rd 2012, 11:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
It was yer nakedness that did the poor boy in
You haven't still got that webcam hooked up have you?
Old May 23rd 2012, 11:20 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You haven't still got that webcam hooked up have you?
Old May 23rd 2012, 11:24 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder I get the odd feeling at times that I'm being watched and I thought it was all down to the possums
Old Jun 4th 2012, 8:49 am
Home and Happy

The shame of it For the first time in my life I have had to book a taxi and ask for a driver who was willing to help me carry stuff The fifth week of my stupidly arthritic wrist refusing to carry anything heavier than a bar of soap - and I finally ran out of alcohol :scared:
So I've just had to request a cab with a druver who could lift the slabs in and out of the car for me
He refused to carry them down the drive though, so he only got a small tip and I had to move it all in aColes bag, 3 six packs at a time

Old age has set in, I may have to drink myself into oblivion in front of tonights full moon
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:02 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The shame of it For the first time in my life I have had to book a taxi and ask for a driver who was willing to help me carry stuff The fifth week of my stupidly arthritic wrist refusing to carry anything heavier than a bar of soap - and I finally ran out of alcohol :scared:
So I've just had to request a cab with a druver who could lift the slabs in and out of the car for me
He refused to carry them down the drive though, so he only got a small tip and I had to move it all in aColes bag, 3 six packs at a time

Old age has set in, I may have to drink myself into oblivion in front of tonights full moon
Soap and you somehow don't match
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:05 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:06 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Miserable bastard taxi driver.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:23 am
Home and Happy

I hope the Germans re-invade and sort you out

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
He's probably got a pain in his own wrist about now, i just found my voodoo doll Might start on that insulting leprechaun next

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 4th 2012 at 10:56 am.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

He's probably got a pain in his own wrist about now
Did he understand enough (of your slurred) English?
Old Jun 4th 2012, 12:27 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Did he understand enough (of your slurred) English?
I was sober on the way home from work!
Old Jun 4th 2012, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

I was sober on the way home from work!
Ok, your Queen's English then?
Old Jun 4th 2012, 4:40 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

thought she was German
Old Jun 4th 2012, 8:51 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
thought she was German
Maybe she'll join the Germans that Bernie wants back on Guernsey? And then he'll spend the evening chatting her up in a bar somewhere, thinking Ï know you look familiar, but you're female so that'll do for starters!"

quick before he appears online!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Qantas shares fall to all-time low - a short time ago $1.20, down 15.5% - time to buy in, your Pollyship? After all you know them better than most....
Old Jun 5th 2012, 1:47 am
Home and Happy

Qantas shares fall to all-time low - a short time ago $1.20, down 15.5% - time to buy in, your Pollyship? After all you know them better than most....
At the moment I can't even pay my next airfare never mind buy shares

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.