Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Old May 14th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Hi,

Thought I would open a coffe shop for any EP to meet up for a coffee and a chat.

You can make friends-or just have a moan about the ol'man, mother in laws and kids!!!!

HAVE fun

PLACE YOUR ORDER
Old May 14th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Coffee shop open-what would you like?

Taking of monster in laws-mine want to come to perth wiv us-but she wont fly!!!!

think she will have a long swim-anyone have arm bands????
Old May 14th 2007, 7:57 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22
Taking of monster in laws-mine want to come to perth wiv us-but she wont fly!!!!

think she will have a long swim-anyone have arm bands????
Is that why you've decided to emigrate? Coz you know she won't fly?
Old May 14th 2007, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Is that why you've decided to emigrate? Coz you know she won't fly?
Hi Kapri
Reading that book at the moment, that you were on about before, The Rosary Girls.
Old May 14th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey,

No it is not the only reason-but every cloud.......!!!!!!!
LOL

What book are you reading?

I have been reading a book by Louse Hay-called the Power is with in you. I am not really into all that self help stuff-but I must admit-this book has made me re-think about having a positive attitude. She reckons that after reading this bbok you can achieve anything you want.....what do you think??

What coffee do you drink?
Old May 14th 2007, 8:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22
Hey,

No it is not the only reason-but every cloud.......!!!!!!!
LOL

What book are you reading?

I have been reading a book by Louse Hay-called the Power is with in you. I am not really into all that self help stuff-but I must admit-this book has made me re-think about having a positive attitude. She reckons that after reading this bbok you can achieve anything you want.....what do you think??

What coffee do you drink?
Hi, the book is by Richard Montanari, it's a crime thriller, love a book with a lot going on. Quite gruesome in parts very good so far though.

I'll have a cappuccino if you're having one?
Old May 14th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

There you go-I'm a gready cow so I will have a Mocha-with fresh cream!!!

Book sounds good. How was your day-do you work or look after ankle biters??
Old May 15th 2007, 1:11 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Anything like the coffee shops in Amsterdam?
Old May 15th 2007, 2:28 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ransi
Anything like the coffee shops in Amsterdam?
toke away
Old May 15th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Never been to amsterdam-but if your looking to CHILL OUT then why not pop in from time to time!!!

i ahve just watched this weeks episode of LOST. I am really getting bored of it now-will it ever end?????
Old May 15th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Can I have a skinny latte please? I'm trying to loose weight

Lynn xx
Old May 15th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

there you go.....skinny latte for you

How is the weight loss going? I find the more I try to diet-the more I just think about food!!!!!!

and I hate the gym!!
Old May 15th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I go to Slimming World - lost 2lbs this week, but its slow. It tends to come off, then go on again, then comes off again - you get my drift?????????? i only have about a stome to loose but its bloody hard I've taken to bouncing on the kids trampoline for exercise, gets funny looks from the neighbours - but wait to see their looks when I'm all thin and toned (if it ever happens!)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm............................ you make good latte...............

Lynn xx
Old May 15th 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Ooohh, could I have a skinny latte too please?

I love latte's - hence the weight I have gained since we came to Oz!

Apparantly they are full of calories?

Jo x
Old May 15th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

those tramploines are great.....if your pelvic floor is in good shape!!!!!my mate peed herself!!!! To be fair we were drunk and it was late at night....LOL

Stick to the diet...you'll doing great, neighbours will be jelous once your a fully toned beach babe!!!

Would you like a fat fighters biscuit with the coffee-or would you like to share some of my dust?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.