Wikiposts

Citizen Gedge

Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:15 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Citizen Gedge

So I filled in the forms, paid me money and turned up at the office today.
"So Mr Gedge, what are your responsibilities as an Australian citizen?"
"Urr, um, er..." my mind went blank, I just read them a minute ago, all I could think of was the jokes we'd made about drinking aussie beer, throwing shrimps on the barbie, not joining the barmy army etc...

With a bit of prompting we got there. She gave me lots of ticks on the form and didn't laugh at my photo, so with a bit of luck I'll be an aussie very soon.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizen Gedge

Originally Posted by gedge
"Urr, um, er..." my mind went blank, I just read them a minute ago, all I could think of was the jokes we'd made about drinking aussie beer, throwing shrimps on the barbie, not joining the barmy army etc...

With a bit of prompting we got there. She gave me lots of ticks on the form and didn't laugh at my photo, so with a bit of luck I'll be an aussie very soon.
Just shows they don't care who becomes a citizen Well done, hope it's not too long
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just shows they don't care who becomes a citizen Well done, hope it's not too long
Well the way I see it they've got everything to gain
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I just phoned them at the office and persuaded them to use your application to light the barbie that we throw the shrimps on.......
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by Hels
I just phoned them at the office and persuaded them to use your application to light the barbie that we throw the shrimps on.......
You're forgetting I have a back up plan.
My other ticket to citizenship will be arriving any day now.
Can't get rid of me that easily.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:24 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

You're forgetting I have a back up plan.
My other ticket to citizenship will be arriving any day now.
Can't get rid of me that easily.
Glad to hear you managed to get through it without waters breaking all over the floor

Lynn
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Glad to hear you managed to get through it without waters breaking all over the floor

Lynn
Thanks.
The girl seemed in a bit of a rush to get us done and out.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.

Cant blame her........
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by Hels
Cant blame her........
It had nothing to do with me farting "Advance Australia Fair".
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Did you tell her about the drug dealing
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:36 pm

Did you tell her about the drug dealing
I didn't think it would help. The arms dealing was enough.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I didn't think it would help. The arms dealing was enough.
Well, that's a given surely
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:43 pm

Well, that's a given surely
They did run a check on me, and saw how well I annoy Hels.
Then it was straight forward. I might even get a nomination for Australian of the year.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:30 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Yey, that's so ace! So how long does it all take after that?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:47 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yey, that's so ace! So how long does it all take after that?
We have ours next month. Tell us what they ask then it'll save me having to be arsed looking it up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.