Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ciggies in Oz, HOW MUCHO!? LOL

Wikiposts

Ciggies in Oz, HOW MUCHO!? LOL

Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ciggies in Oz, HOW MUCHO!? LOL

Any way back to jens posts,bout $14 dollars jen

Ps i miss a smoke but not everything assioated with it
Look ya got me going again lol

jase
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:23 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
In my case, a big gang bang

Yep, that's me. Everything to the extreme

A roller coaster ride, one with lots of laughter, tears and learning

Haha! I love the positivity of these kinds of posts
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

claire-n-tel will become famous soon enoughclaire-n-tel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mohogony
Yes the human lungs are not designed to be fulled up with smoke everday, eventually it will do damage, yes there are a few people live to 100 and say they smoked since they were 15 but they are the few lucky ones, what about all people that die dreadful deaths before their time from lung cancer and other lung problems in their 40,s 50's and 60's.

I don't even smoke but feel like starting now. Lighten up.

Just out of interest, you've never explained your indepth knowledge of Alice Springs and the dangers of turning down requests from Aborigines. Have you ever been there??

Terry
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:22 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by claire-n-tel
I don't even smoke but feel like starting now. Lighten up.

Just out of interest, you've never explained your indepth knowledge of Alice Springs and the dangers of turning down requests from Aborigines. Have you ever been there??

Terry
No l have'nt been to Alice Springs but in Adelaide l just hand the money over to them rather then take all the verbal abuse if l say no so l advoided certain parts of the city. But white beggers are just as bad in Adealide and theres more of them, sick of getting asked everytime l go into the city " can you spare a dollar and when you take a dollar out they always say can you make it two bucks, one of the reasons l left Adeladie.

Last edited by mohogony; Jun 7th 2009 at 12:33 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

claire-n-tel will become famous soon enoughclaire-n-tel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mohogony
No l have'nt been to Alice Springs but in Adelaide l just hand the money over to them rather then take all the verbal abuse if l say no so l advoided certain parts of the city. But white beggers are just as bad in Adealide and theres more of them, sick of getting asked everytime l go into the city " can you spare a dollar and when you take a dollar out they always say can you make it two bucks, one of the reasons l left Adeladie.
Re: Alice Springs vs Darwin?

"l would'nt want to live in either place but Darwin is definitely the better of the two, Alice Springs is a hot desert hell hole in the middle of no where surrounded by thousands of miles of nothingness with a large Aboriginal population with serious Alcohol and crime problems. The white population are all like that guy from the film Wolf Creek. Its probably the worst place in OZ to live. You probably would'nt last 3 days there before you would leave.

Last edited by mohogony : May 10th 2009 at 6:37 am."

I wondered why your description of Alice Springs was so far removed from what we've found living here. Its out of your imagination. People coming on this forum asking for advice on where to start a new life would probably prefer advice based on actual real life experience, rather than make believe.

Regards! Terry

Last edited by claire-n-tel; Jun 7th 2009 at 4:09 pm. Reason: Added last sentence.