Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Chubby kid gets revenge on bully

Chubby kid gets revenge on bully

Old Mar 16th 2011, 2:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chubby kid gets revenge on bully

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I'd love to know what the parents reaction is of the boy who was slammed.
I know there are many parents who stick by their children come what may but If it was my child I would say"serves you right"
Old Mar 16th 2011, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

If it was my child I would say"serves you right"
Too bloody right.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 4:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

A UK paper quoted the teacher saying the boy just had 'cuts and grazes'

I bet he had more, his leg whacked against something.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 4:33 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
A UK paper quoted the teacher saying the boy just had 'cuts and grazes'

I bet he had more, his leg whacked against something.
According to the SMH he broke his ankle
Old Mar 16th 2011, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

I went through years of bullying at school until I also snapped one day knocking the kids front two teeth out, thankfully the school backed me up.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 8:29 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

bullying is not on - that little shit got all he deserved. Shame he didn't get his legs broke bullying little barsteward.

Yay for the fat kid. I'd have bought him an extra pie for that
Old Mar 16th 2011, 9:27 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
bullying is not on - that little shit got all he deserved. Shame he didn't get his legs broke bullying little barsteward.

Yay for the fat kid. I'd have bought him an extra pie for that
Old Mar 16th 2011, 10:36 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
When I was in the first year of senior school there was a lad who decided he was going to bully me cos of my accent.
It went on for a few weeks, until I ended up getting on top of him in a fight. I bit several chunks out of his face.
Ended up getting expelled but more importantly got the nickname 'Mental' which followed me to my other school so no problems there.
Of course you did.........:
Old Mar 16th 2011, 11:21 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Of course you did.........:
I realise this is your pathetic attempt to goad me but I shall argue no more with a man who freely admits to shifting furniture for a living, so this will be my final post to you. I would just like to leave you with a bit of advice....

Friends usually can knit our fathers fantastic costumes using normal threads.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 11:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to know what the parents reaction is of the boy who was slammed.
I know there are many parents who stick by their children come what may but If it was my child I would say"serves you right"
the little lad mother was on the telly tonight. saying that she was shocked that her son acted like that. then burst into tears asking everyone to leave he wee boy alone cos that big boy was a lot older than him lol
great telly init lmao
i think it would have been better if the big lad squated over the lad on the ground and farted in his mouth lol
Old Mar 16th 2011, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by soapy©
the little lad mother was on the telly tonight. saying that she was shocked that her son acted like that. then burst into tears asking everyone to leave he wee boy alone cos that big boy was a lot older than him lol
great telly init lmao
i think it would have been better if the big lad squated over the lad on the ground and farted in his mouth lol
Old Mar 16th 2011, 8:14 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I realise this is your pathetic attempt to goad me but I shall argue no more with a man who freely admits to shifting furniture for a living, so this will be my final post to you. I would just like to leave you with a bit of advice....

Friends usually can knit our fathers fantastic costumes using normal threads.
Consider your self goaded......MM