Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Chip Pan in Brisbane area???

Wikiposts

Chip Pan in Brisbane area???

Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:12 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chip Pan in Brisbane area???

Originally Posted by moneypen20
PMSL - I PM'd Phoenix earlier about chip pans. Forgot it was you.
Can we all say it together everyone - Alzheimers
Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Can we all say it together everyone - Alzheimers
Go on, what's that then can't remember
Old Mar 14th 2006, 11:51 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Chip Pan in Brisbane area???

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Did you check the places I suggested in the other thread?
I have to go to work sometime and i'm stuck in waiting for the screen door man today and pool table man yesterday.

PMSL - I PM'd Phoenix earlier about chip pans. Forgot it was you. She'll be well confused Anyway, was in Coles earlier and they had heavy big pans (with lids) for about $30 and right next to them were a pile of "fries drainers" that fitted. Looked right to me, but my mother's old one was a totally different shape (probably went back to the war - no I don't thank you ) Do Coles sell different stuff. Coles down here if you fancy popping down, or I might be convinced to get one for you. My girls keep asking why I look for chip pans every shop I go in
Confused ...So is it the normal Coles as we have one of those or is there another shop called Coles? If you let me know where it is on Gold coast may be able to pop in when passing save you gettin one for me. You are a star.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Nov 16th 2009 at 9:11 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
I have to go to work sometime and i'm stuck in waiting for the screen door man today and pool table man yesterday.

Confused ...So is it the normal Coles as we have one of those or is there another shop called Coles? If you let me know where it is on Gold coast may be able to pop in when passing save you gettin one for me. You are a star.
Silly moo! Coles in The Pines Shopping Centre in Elanora About as far down the coast in Queensland before you hop over the border.

Tried sending Phoenix a sorry brain dead pm but her box is now full so can't

Last edited by moneypenny20; Nov 16th 2009 at 9:12 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:20 pm
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

Ok didn't bring one from the UK but now need one... anyone know where you can buy an old fashioned English style chip pan that is just chip pan and mesh basket not one of those modern electric deep fat fryers. Needs to be in the Brisbane area... haven't found one yet in the local shops.
Hi, I just bought a new one just the other week (but I'm in WA) got mine at Big W think about 15 or 16 bucks. Came complete with basket.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:32 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

this is the stupidest thread ever
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:33 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by walla1
this is the stupidest thread ever
not a patch on the laundry thread eh?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:35 pm

Ok didn't bring one from the UK but now need one... anyone know where you can buy an old fashioned English style chip pan that is just chip pan and mesh basket not one of those modern electric deep fat fryers. Needs to be in the Brisbane area... haven't found one yet in the local shops.
Err, can we keep the trivial kitchen appliance threads to a minimum? It's bad enough being called dingo lovers, without having to live with these embarrassments. Thanks.
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:36 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
not a patch on the laundry thread eh?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 6:21 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

When do you leave for Aus may have to resort to that... ???
lol when house sells!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:09 pm

Silly moo! Coles in The Pines Shopping Centre in Elanora About as far down the coast in Queensland before you hop over the border.

Tried sending Phoenix a sorry brain dead pm but her box is now full so can't
OK we have Coles around here and Big W i'm on a misson to buy one will let you know the outcome... Mooooooooo.

Don't think chip pans are trivial at all an important part of expat life... .
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:10 pm

That was a multi post answer Money no offence.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:12 pm

That was a multi post answer Money no offence.
yeah I'm listening too
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by gedge
yeah I'm listening too
Have you changed your mind and now need a chip pan seen as you following the thread??? .
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:10 am

Have you changed your mind and now need a chip pan seen as you following the thread??? .
Ssshhh, don't let on I've got a reputation to maintain.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.