check out this stupid chav

check out this stupid chav

Old Jun 15th 2008, 4:45 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: check out this stupid chav

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It's called irony
Big problem with that though.

Irony and sarcasm doesnt work on an internet forum - for a really good effect you need to hear the voice and see the look on the persons face.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Big problem with that though.

Irony and sarcasm doesnt work on an internet forum - for a really good effect you need to hear the voice and see the look on the persons face.
Doesn't stop most of us doing it though
Old Jun 15th 2008, 5:15 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Acutally I am another one who didn't find it funny. Most of you on this site are parents (I am not) and no matter how you bring up your kids you can't guarantee that they will turn out to be or do what you expect. Imagine if that was your child. Not so funny now.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:16 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to re-iterate my point - no-one on here knows or knew the circumstances surrounding this incident. It could have been (and probably was) perfectly innocent, but because (from his trainers) he looked like a chav, everyone thinks it's OK to laugh at someone losing a foot!!!!!!

Ha Ha!!!

Forgive me for having no sense of humour and not seeing the irony in it!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:20 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I wish, just for once- everyone would stop taking everything so seriously.
I agree. I don't think anyone on here would really wish he lost his foot or badly hurt himself
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:24 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kapri
I agree. I don't think anyone on here would really wish he lost his foot or badly hurt himself
Don't be surprised!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Jacqueline10 will become famous soon enoughJacqueline10 will become famous soon enough

for some reason i was expecting something funny..seems not, knocked me sick.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:36 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I was just about to post "I wish he had lost his foot" but I better not now...
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:08 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Acutally I am another one who didn't find it funny. Most of you on this site are parents (I am not) and no matter how you bring up your kids you can't guarantee that they will turn out to be or do what you expect. Imagine if that was your child. Not so funny now.
Take a chill pill love. I'm sure his foot wasn't chopped off. Broken leg? maybe - lesson learned? definitely.

My favourite part of the film is right at the end when you hear "help me! help me!" - hysterical!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

If, and I do mean if, he isn't a chav destroying somebody elses property then no, I wish him no harm.

If he was, then sorry, but deserves everything he got. Before anyone jumps down my throat, try living where you get this sort of thing happening virtually daily (as we do).

When you spend every single night unable to relax because you have yobs trying to trash everything and every single noise you hear makes you jump because you wonder if thats your property being destroyed (again), you lose all sympathy if they do hurt themselves.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 12:03 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NikiL
If, and I do mean if, he isn't a chav destroying somebody elses property then no, I wish him no harm.

If he was, then sorry, but deserves everything he got. Before anyone jumps down my throat, try living where you get this sort of thing happening virtually daily (as we do).

When you spend every single night unable to relax because you have yobs trying to trash everything and every single noise you hear makes you jump because you wonder if thats your property being destroyed (again), you lose all sympathy if they do hurt themselves.
I think their "skills" are wasted in the UK.

They should send them to Iraq and teach them to kick the crap out of any IED that they find.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 12:34 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

What alot of people are failing to grasp is that his friend who was filming the incident had sufficient sympathy to post it on youtube. I'm pretty sure if it was his dad or brother filming the demolition of their garden fence whilst Tommy Walsh was putting in some decking and a water feature they probably wouldn't have done that. Chill pills all around.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:11 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Howzabout this one then for just desserts??

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-29277,00.html

ps for anyone concerned about the original alleged chav losing a foot, according to youtube a broken ankle was the extent of his injuries.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 4:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
Take a chill pill love. I'm sure his foot wasn't chopped off. Broken leg? maybe - lesson learned? definitely.

My favourite part of the film is right at the end when you hear "help me! help me!" - hysterical!
Even if it was chopped off, there are positives. Paul McCartney is single now and as we know all singers turn gay when their career starts a down turn. This boy could make a fortune now!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 4:51 am
Account Closed

Just to re-iterate my point - no-one on here knows or knew the circumstances surrounding this incident. It could have been (and probably was) perfectly innocent, but because (from his trainers) he looked like a chav, everyone thinks it's OK to laugh at someone losing a foot!!!!!!
What alot of people are failing to grasp is that his friend who was filming the incident had sufficient sympathy to post it on youtube. I'm pretty sure if it was his dad or brother filming the demolition of their garden fence whilst Tommy Walsh was putting in some decking and a water feature they probably wouldn't have done that. Chill pills all around.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.