Reload this Page >

Changed my life......

Wikiposts

Changed my life......

Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:14 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changed my life......

Originally Posted by moneypen20
So you missed this section of the Opening Post then. The main point of the thread was the difference the OP felt Paula had made to their life.
Well said Moneypen. I think we need some more mods on this thread though.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a word with a few others. Seems a shame for them to miss out
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:49 pm

I'll have a word with a few others. Seems a shame for them to miss out
I'll chill the beers.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:16 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry not around much these days (will be back). Just saw in the OP's first post that Pants passed away. Very sorry to hear that.

Will try and search thru later to see if there is a thread for condolences
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:46 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

–noun
1. the act of remunerating.
2. something that remunerates; reward; pay: He received little remuneration for his services.
Jeez! Thanks Moneypen. I ALWAYS thought it was reNumerate, and I have a degree in English !!!!!!!!!

Nic
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:54 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Sorry not around much these days (will be back). Just saw in the OP's first post that Pants passed away. Very sorry to hear that.

Will try and search thru later to see if there is a thread for condolences
here you go http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563742
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I have been stressing in a major way over the last few days, couldn't shake the feeling that everything was about to go all wrong and then I had another look at this thread & read a little about Paula and I have regained some perspective.
So thank you!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi All,

Sallyclaire - don't stress everything will be ok. Take a deep breath and relax.

Thanks all.

M
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I have been stressing in a major way over the last few days, couldn't shake the feeling that everything was about to go all wrong and then I had another look at this thread & read a little about Paula and I have regained some perspective.
So thank you!
Everything will be ok in the end...

If it isn't ok, then it isn't the end.

x