Champions

Old May 9th 2007, 6:15 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Well you entitled to your opinion......even if it is wrong!
hey fares ,fare,,you have to take your hat off to old ronaldo making an appeal
for that little girl in portugal...

good on him...
Old May 10th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

How can it only be on loan when Chavski have only held it twice in the last 50 years? Must be some loan deal?
Gotta start somewhere....I was there last night, were you!?
Old May 10th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAMIEKERRIE
Gotta start somewhere....I was there last night, were you!?
Sorry not into paying extortionate fees Chavski charge to watch United reserves! Will be there for West Ham game, will you?
Old May 11th 2007, 11:21 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'm happy to see Manchester United lift the Premiership.

Sir Alex has proved the doubters wrong yet again, 9 league titles is an incredible statistic particularly when a club like Chelsea can afford to go out and splash 25 million pounds on someone like Michael Essien.

I don't really give a hoot who wins the Premiership as long as it's not Liverpool ...

Now where's that Gerard Houllier 5 year plan when you need it? It's around here somewhere ... along with the 200 million they've blown.

Everton in Europe on a shoestring budget.
I wondered when the bitters fans would show up,once again basking in the glow of someone else's glory.Everton in Europe??? Enjoy your one game,hope it's away to some Russian side,you'll obviously get a lesson and the Liverpool fans will carry on laughing at you.
How did that old song go? Alan Ball,Alan Ball,is it true what Shankly said you'll win f**k all,oh Alan Ball.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:23 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
That makes two of us.
That makes three of us. Oh and my mate, he hates them aswell so that's four.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:30 am
saoirse

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Every single one of us loves Alex Ferguson, Loves Alex Ferguson, Loves Alex Ferguson.

Every single one of loves Alex Ferguson.

LOVES ALEX FERGUSON.

Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions.
Go onto Wikipedia and put Manchester United into the search. You will find, quote "Manchester United are one of the most successful clubs in English football, SECOND only to Liverpool FC in terms of trophies won." Enough said.
Old May 11th 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

Sorry not into paying extortionate fees Chavski charge to watch United reserves! Will be there for West Ham game, will you?
Obviously not, will be at the Bridge, i've got a ticket for the Final,have you!?Another "Manc" not from Manchester..what a suprise.
Old May 12th 2007, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not, will be at the Bridge, i've got a ticket for the Final,have you!?Another "Manc" not from Manchester..what a suprise.
Never claimed to be a Manc! Manchester is not royston Vasey. Live in a lovely street with 2 Arsenal, 5 Manchester City and lots of Leeds fans!

But alas your only being bitter as you're no longer Champions and everything you have won is thanks to a Russian billionaire

No history or class that's Chavski....
Old May 12th 2007, 3:38 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

That is so dull -Chelsea has a long and proud history with lots of ups and downs (more downs ).
Most fans I know have supported them thru' the 2nd division and when Stamford Bridge was almost bankrupt until a nice Mr Bates came an bought the ground for a pound.
So we are just celebrating a good time in our clubs history - our up time
Old May 12th 2007, 4:14 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

are you from chelsea? who says people cant support clubs wherever they live? does it matter? how many chelsea supporters are from chelsea? i worked with a bloke from manchester, who worked in manchester, and yet has been a life long suporter of liverpool?! or is it just manhester united that have the rip taken out of them for supporters not being from manchester? do you know what, it just isnt feasible for manchester to house all the worldwide supporters that manchester united have. i know that because i am from manchester............gasp, shock horror............yes, an actual manchester united fan from manchester.............who would have heard of it? if infuriates me to hear all the anti-united mob clearing their throats. i dont go round haveing a go at arsenal/chelsea/liverpool/everton, or whoever. i could do, believe me, but i dont. so united have won the league, it isnt the first, and it certaintly wont be the last. great, we will celebrate whilst we can, but dont be so bitter and twisted about the win other fans. it was a great season for the top clubs, and a closely contested competition this year, which made it a great season for premership football.
Old May 12th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sme
That is so dull -Chelsea has a long and proud history with lots of ups and downs (more downs ).
Most fans I know have supported them thru' the 2nd division and when Stamford Bridge was almost bankrupt until a nice Mr Bates came an bought the ground for a pound.
So we are just celebrating a good time in our clubs history - our up time
Not quiet as dull as being told that United fans have to come from Manchester!
Old May 12th 2007, 9:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

No different to a Chelski fan from Rugby then eh.
Old May 12th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernbird
No different to a Chelski fan from Rugby then eh.
Fair comment- but I actually GO to the games NOT watch them from my armchair...
Old May 12th 2007, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Never claimed to be a Manc! Manchester is not royston Vasey. Live in a lovely street with 2 Arsenal, 5 Manchester City and lots of Leeds fans!

But alas your only being bitter as you're no longer Champions and everything you have won is thanks to a Russian billionaire

Must admit, hands up, you did deserve to win it this year, but....

No history? Wasn't it our centinery only last year!?

No class? Wasn't it your lot kicking off again in Italy recently!?

Besides, your lot have spent a few quid recently also, 29m Ferdinand, 20m Rooney, 24m horseface, Veron, Carrick to mention but a few..HYPOCRITE.
Old May 12th 2007, 10:54 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Fair comment- but I actually GO to the games NOT watch them from my armchair...
So you can't be a real fan unless you go the games. Don't be daft.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.