Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Central COast or further North at XMas?

Central COast or further North at XMas?

Old May 12th 2011, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Central COast or further North at XMas?

Any ideas for a week or so over Xmas staying somewhere with a pool and pref near the beach, an apartment or a house to rent and prices? Any areas you might rec? Will be driving up from SYdney, but only been to Tuggerah which didn't inspire me whatsoever!

Any ideas, or tips greatly received.
Old May 13th 2011, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Central COast or further North at XMas?

Tuggerah is only good for the shopping centre, thats all I have ever seen anyway. Plenty of lovely beaches around here, terrigal/Avoca is popular but would be very busy at xmas. Umina has a caravan park which is very popular with Sydney people. Nice beach too and not crowded even on Xmas day. Where ever you decide it would be wise to book soon and expect it to be expensive. Shame I'm not going away I could rent you ours

Jo