Reload this Page >

Central Coast Dog Walking Club?

Central Coast Dog Walking Club?

Old May 10th 2010, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

kaye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Central Coast Dog Walking Club?

Hi everyone

I have recently moved down to the Central Coast from Brisbane. I am a busy mum with two kids, a son of 15 and a daughter of 10.

Most mornings straight from school I take my dog down to Avoca Beach. The walk is beautiful and Bouncer (thats my labradors name) loves it running into the water.

I was thinking the other morning how great it would be to meet up with some other mums who walk their dogs, maybe this could be a weekly thing, im not sure but I think it would be a great idea to set up a club if there isnt one already.

It would be nice to sit and have coffee maybe after, anybody else have any ideas?

Look forward to any responses.

Kaye
Old May 11th 2010, 7:10 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of
Default Re: Central Coast Dog Walking Club?

Hi Kaye, my missus Liz takes our rescue lab cross Oscar to the Haven at Terrigal most days, we're trying to keep him off the beach as the sand irritates his feet even though he loves it (we're looking for boots for him.)
They do great coffee at the Reef & don't mind the dogs sitting next to you at the car park end.
Liz is free tomorrow but not thurs & fri.
We have a son Max 11 who is in Canberra this week with school.
pm your number if you would like to meet up.
Cheers Sim & Liz & Oscar
Old May 11th 2010, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simnmax
Hi Kaye, my missus Liz takes our rescue lab cross Oscar to the Haven at Terrigal most days, we're trying to keep him off the beach as the sand irritates his feet even though he loves it (we're looking for boots for him.)
They do great coffee at the Reef & don't mind the dogs sitting next to you at the car park end.
Liz is free tomorrow but not thurs & fri.
We have a son Max 11 who is in Canberra this week with school.
pm your number if you would like to meet up.
Cheers Sim & Liz & Oscar
I live in Umina with a greyhound and greyhound x but I cant let my buggers off as the x wont come back and they grey is deaf and stupid.

Jo
Old May 11th 2010, 9:04 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joho
I live in Umina with a greyhound and greyhound x but I cant let my buggers off as the x wont come back and they grey is deaf and stupid.

Jo
Umina is a great dog beach, Liz worked in a florist there for a while & we often take Max & mates to skate park while we go for a walk, love that big rock at south end.
Old May 11th 2010, 9:16 am
Just Joined

kaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the emails guys. I cant make it to the haven tommorrow, but it would be good another time.
kaye