Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:30 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by KatieStar
PS I have pink jim jams

Your in! ...

Yeah I'm hoping to be in Oz soon so the Oz BB should be interesting! ...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:21 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

So now Joan Rivers and the actor out of home alone are being mentioned. (this info I am getting from the on line bookies who are offering odds on who will win)

Joan Rivers....now that would be good
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:52 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
So now Joan Rivers and the actor out of home alone are being mentioned. (this info I am getting from the on line bookies who are offering odds on who will win)

Joan Rivers....now that would be good
ooo yeah she would be good so it starts tomorrow yep??

I'll be there though I havnt anything pink
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:51 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Watching This Morning. Fern and Phil just said they know of a very elegant English person with glam hair who is defo going in but hasn't been rumoured about at all!!! Curious.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:49 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

BB well I love it I went to the final last year and Dereks evition ....... it was brilliant!!!!!!
I have just had my e-mail to say I have 8 tickets to the evition of celeb BB on Fri 13th wey hey ......... we will wave to you
Jane xx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:17 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
BB well I love it I went to the final last year and Dereks evition ....... it was brilliant!!!!!!
I have just had my e-mail to say I have 8 tickets to the evition of celeb BB on Fri 13th wey hey ......... we will wave to you
Jane xx
Excellent, you'll need to make a BE BB Banner!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
Watching This Morning. Fern and Phil just said they know of a very elegant English person with glam hair who is defo going in but hasn't been rumoured about at all!!! Curious.
Maybe Joanna Lumley???????????
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:41 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Hmmm, good suggestion, I was also thinking of Kim from How Clean Is Your House. She'd sort them out wouldn't she?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Barbara Cartland??
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Bernard Manning ? ...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:14 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by possoms
Barbara Cartland??
Isn't she dead? Or is that your point?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:15 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Bernard Manning ? ...
Now that WOULD be worth watching?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

Beth lynch from Corrie ( cant remember her real name ). She has glam(??) hair.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:19 pm

Isn't she dead? Or is that your point?

LOL didnt know she was dead she does wear pink though or did
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by macker
Beth lynch from Corrie ( cant remember her real name ). She has glam(??) hair.
ay but shes not elegant :scared:

how about christine hamilton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.