Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Old Jan 29th 2006, 10:47 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by Issie
American idol
i,m already watching it, seen 2 REALLY good girls so far
Old Jan 29th 2006, 4:39 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

American idol
LOL has anything become of the geeky one who was runner up the other year?? cant remember his name
Old Jan 29th 2006, 5:06 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL has anything become of the geeky one who was runner up the other year?? cant remember his name
the one with that big hole in his throat? :scared: :scared: it was horrible, could,nt stop staring at his hole!
Edit: now that just sounds wrong
Old Jan 29th 2006, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by paulf
the one with that big hole in his throat? it was horrible, could,nt stop staring at his hole!
Edit: now that just sounds wrong
HUH :scared: I cant remember a hole in his throat

And I've remembered his name is Clay here he is

Old Jan 29th 2006, 5:37 pm
?????????

Noo, this geek!

Argghhh cant paste it!
I have no idea how to put a piccie up here, so heres said geek's name,
Anthony fedorov
google him on images and his Holy throat

Last edited by paulf; Jan 29th 2006 at 5:56 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 12:28 pm

Noo, this geek!

Argghhh cant paste it!
I have no idea how to put a piccie up here, so heres said geek's name,
Anthony fedorov
google him on images and his Holy throat
Sweet jesus this is what I found :scared: is he an android??

Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:08 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.......
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:21 pm
?????????

PMSL.......
Just look at his HOLE!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:16 am

Just look at his HOLE!
cant see that far down.... ohhh in his neck sorry yep freeky
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:21 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Beam me up Scotty! Is he some kind of doll!

That other one, Clay, looks alright tho', bit Jim Careyish, but got nice hair!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Beam me up Scotty! Is he some kind of doll!

That other one, Clay, looks alright tho', bit Jim Careyish, but got nice hair!
LOL I've never seen the one with the hole, but Clay from the other year had a fab voice but was soooo geeky looking, the above pic is after his make over.

Simon Cowell had a field day over his looks, but was amazed by his voice

I've been watching some of the auditions on the new one, there are some right nutters
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:37 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I've never seen the one with the hole, but Clay from the other year had a fab voice but was soooo geeky looking, the above pic is after his make over.

Simon Cowell had a field day over his looks, but was amazed by his voice

I've been watching some of the auditions on the new one, there are some right nutters

When's it on? I like watching the auditions - as you say, there are some weird and wonderful people out there!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
When's it on? I like watching the auditions - as you say, there are some weird and wonderful people out there!
Friday 8.30 ITV2 and repeated Sunday 6.30 ITV2
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:51 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Just look at his HOLE!
Tracheostomy in the past? I dont remember seeing him in the last show though ....
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:04 pm
?????????

Tracheostomy in the past? I dont remember seeing him in the last show though ....
What did they use? a scaffold tube!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.