Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I think Barrymore might just do it!
How is that possible, he's such a tw@t (and I NEVER normally use that word for anyone)! Just checked the BB website and in the chat room they're all saying its a fix!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:48 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
How is that possible, he's such a tw@t (and I NEVER normally use that word for anyone)! Just checked the BB website and in the chat room they're all saying its a fix!
I agree its a fix. they only let Pete out after the 9pm water shed!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

I agree its a fix. they only let Pete out after the 9pm water shed!
you're right, well spotted. I also think they wanted to keep him in to increase the viewings. Pop idol turned out to be a fix, whats to say Endemol aren't doing the same? Best thing is not to vote at all!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:51 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

you're right, well spotted. I also think they wanted to keep him in to increase the viewings. Pop idol turned out to be a fix, whats to say Endemol aren't doing the same? Best thing is not to vote at all!

Last person I ever voted for was Will Young!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Last person I ever voted for was Will Young!
I voted for Will too and I stand by my decision! Oh and I've voted for Chantelle....pointless tho really as its fixed!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:59 pm
Living the Dream!

I voted for Will too and I stand by my decision! Oh and I've voted for Chantelle....pointless tho really as its fixed!
I love Will Young! (well his singing anyway)

Haven't voted for anything since ...although I have just had my mobile phone bill and found out to my horror I have knotched up £90 doing those bloody 'how low' auctions! won't be doing that anymore!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

I love Will Young! (well his singing anyway)

Haven't voted for anything since ...although I have just had my mobile phone bill and found out to my horror I have knotched up £90 doing those bloody 'how low' auctions! won't be doing that anymore!
OMG! what a rip off! Ok I promise to all on here (and my ever suffering hubby) that I will not vote for these stupid reality TV shows ever again (won't be able to afford it in aus anyway )
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:02 pm
Living the Dream!

OMG! what a rip off! Ok I promise to all on here (and my ever suffering hubby) that I will not vote for these stupid reality TV shows ever again (won't be able to afford it in aus anyway )

right I am witness to that now glittababe! ooh BB is back on!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:04 pm
Living the Dream!

remember no more voting!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

remember no more voting!
it was so tempting just now when the numbers came up. I blame Davina shes very persuasive!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:07 pm
Living the Dream!

it was so tempting just now when the numbers came up. I blame Davina shes very persuasive!

Lines are closed now Glittababe! you can chill out now!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww .... bless Maggot
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lines are closed now Glittababe! you can chill out now!
phew! the cold sweats can stop! Maggots lovely actually, he never really got a look in on the show did he? He was a lurker!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:14 pm
Living the Dream!

phew! the cold sweats can stop! Maggots lovely actually, he never really got a look in on the show did he? He was a lurker!

He's like one of those really sweet guys that you were friends with at school because he had a gorgeous best mate!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

He's like one of those really sweet guys that you were friends with at school because he had a gorgeous best mate!
you just want to squeeze him! ohhhh here comes davina!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.