Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by Ransi
who's he/she - Jocelyn Jee Esien?

Oh you know!

Don't ya!

Tell us then as I aint a clue ...lol

Happy New Year Haley ...
Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:51 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Oh you know!

Don't ya!

Tell us then as I aint a clue ...lol

Happy New Year Haley ...
still none the wiser..

Same to you Paul... xxx
Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

still none the wiser..

Same to you Paul... xxx
Well I'm sure we'll be the wiser when it all kicks off ...

Can't wait to be honest! ... ... altho dunno if anything will be better than that John whashisface, the betting man, and his coca cola! ... ROFL
Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:57 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm sure we'll be the wiser when it all kicks off ...

Can't wait to be honest! ... ... altho dunno if anything will be better than that John whashisface, the betting man, and his coca cola! ... ROFL
he made me puke on my floor once when he was having a good ole dig at his nose...i've a very weak stomach..
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

he made me puke on my floor once when he was having a good ole dig at his nose...i've a very weak stomach..
I can almost picture him doin that you know ...lol

Not sure what I make of Barrymore goin in (if he does!?), and to think they might have a swimming pool there! ...
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:10 pm
Cheeky member

I can almost picture him doin that you know ...lol

Not sure what I make of Barrymore goin in (if he does!?), and to think they might have a swimming pool there! ...
him an boy george...
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

him an boy george...

Of course!

alright! ...lol
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:20 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

still none the wiser..

Same to you Paul... xxx

Jocelyn Jee Esien
comedian(ette) of sorts

i reckon first out
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:41 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Please do post when line-up officially confirmed. Wish they did it here in OZ -Celeb B.B - don't know why they don't! Although BB this year is being brought forward and will be longer!
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Although BB this year is being brought forward and will be longer!
Something to look forward to! ...
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 6:17 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know if its true that Pete Burns is in BB :scared:

It will be make up bags at dawn if him and Boy George are in it.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 1:59 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzy
Anyone know if its true that Pete Burns is in BB :scared:

It will be make up bags at dawn if him and Boy George are in it.
mmm hope Barrymore is going to be in it, will spice it up eh??

http://www.brandrepublic.com/bulleti...rsy-barrymore/
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

i read on msn today something about Faria Aslam being in it and Esther Rantzen??
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lawlaw
i read on msn today something about Faria Aslam being in it and Esther Rantzen??
FFS. they must be the stand by stand by stand by's. C4 can't scrape the barrel any more can they?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 6:24 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Just want to say I will be following this thread closely.....Huuuge BB fan here!! :scared:

Sad I know, but hey, we all have our problems!

Good to see I'm in good company

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.