Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:01 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by possoms
nah she must be up to summat, want half a chance to show she's more than likely, I've got a feeling in my stomach shes a chavbag dunt ya know
If I didn't have to spread I'd Karma you for that excellent musical taste
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Dennis Rodman has been evicted from the house!!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:12 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
Dennis Rodman has been evicted from the house!!!!
and not before time
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
and not before time
my sentiments exactly
Old Jan 26th 2006, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

Pete-danns is on a distinguished road

What a scummy man, Just give him half a chance, I bet he'll rob you if he can
Can see it in his eyes that he's got a nasty plan, I hope you're not involved at all.........

Going to see them on the 8th WOOHOO what a gig that will be
I see them at the Leadmill in Sheffield on Sunday night.

CLASS! ... and can't wait to see them again in Cambridge in Feb.

IF! ... you was goin to the Northampton meet on Saturday, I'd tell you all about it!

Old Jan 26th 2006, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by Pete-danns
I see them at the Leadmill in Sheffield on Sunday night.

CLASS! ... and can't wait to see them again in Cambridge in Feb.

IF! ... you was goin to the Northampton meet on Saturday, I'd tell you all about it!
Ooh so you'll see them before me you jammy so and so. Well I'm going to the album launch night at the academy tomorrow - 99p a pint hoping for some freebies too

Alas I'm not going to the Northampton meet I have to work Saturday night - I've yet to get to a meet, but hope to before we go.

Last edited by Clippy; Jan 26th 2006 at 6:36 am.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 7:02 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

What was the row about. I've been out of the country since Monday.

PLEASE PLEASE tell me.

Ta alot
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:31 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

If I didn't have to spread I'd Karma you for that excellent musical taste
LOL I love how they sing in sheffieldish
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by suzy
What was the row about. I've been out of the country since Monday.

PLEASE PLEASE tell me.

Ta alot
Hi Suzy Q

I'll try and condense it chantelle and preston were on what they thought was a secret mission, they were going into a secret room filled with goodies fags, drink food and were told the housemates had to pass 2 outta 3 tasks, to get a luxury shopping budget, but what they didnt know was the other house mates were watching em and the real task was for the housemates to fail tasks.

it got the others backs up when they were coming back into the house and making comments about not eating much food that day etc they would have been better keeping their gobs shut.

when it was all over and they passed the task, all hell broke loose with george saying if it had been him he wouldnt have touched any off the goodies knowing the other housemates were starving. It just turned into an all out war.

pete fired the bullets then sat back an watched with a big grin on his face as per.

hope that makes sense

Have you been anywhere nice????
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:44 am

LOL I love how they sing in sheffieldish
Lol it's great isn't it

Suzy - you'll find the news here - it was truly pathetic:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/n...ry.jsp?id=1703
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:49 am

Lol it's great isn't it
ay but do you understand it? heres a guide to sheffieldish :

http://users.breathe.com/mickus/sheffield-ish.htm
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:18 am

ay but do you understand it? heres a guide to sheffieldish :

http://users.breathe.com/mickus/sheffield-ish.htm
Lol class
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Possoms and Clippies. Got the gist of it now. Wish I'd seen it. I missed George's eviction too. Got home in time to see Dennis get booted out - what a waste of space he is.

Only been to Stockholm and Zurich for overnighters Possoms. Great places in summer but it was -5 in Stockholm and -10 in Zurich. T*t freezing weather Managed some retail therapy in Stockholm but glad to get back to hotel.

Just got home now from Manchester and got to get a couple of documents sorted out now for certifiying at solicitors tomorrow. Most of it was done this morning but he's not happy with a couple of things so we've got to back tomorrow with them
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
Thanks Possoms and Clippies. Got the gist of it now. Wish I'd seen it. I missed George's eviction too. Got home in time to see Dennis get booted out - what a waste of space he is.

Only been to Stockholm and Zurich for overnighters Possoms. Great places in summer but it was -5 in Stockholm and -10 in Zurich. T*t freezing weather Managed some retail therapy in Stockholm but glad to get back to hotel.

Just got home now from Manchester and got to get a couple of documents sorted out now for certifiying at solicitors tomorrow. Most of it was done this morning but he's not happy with a couple of things so we've got to back tomorrow with them
Hi thank god your here
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

Hi thank god your here

Why's that? Multiple choice

a) you missed me

b) you're worried in case I froze my boobs off

c) you're bored and want someone to talk to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.