British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Celebrity Big Brother - 2006 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/celebrity-big-brother-2006-a-345247/)

Jane and Russ Middleton Jan 11th 2006 8:36 am

Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by rossifumi
He got ****ed off from the Labour Party and now he's an MP for the R..E..S..P..E..C..T party. :)

Isn't he the ONLY member in that party ???? :confused:

possoms Jan 11th 2006 8:41 am

He got ****ed off from the Labour Party and now he's an MP for the R..E..S..P..E..C..T party. :)

never heard of it :confused:

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 12:29 pm

Ahhh, the Ali G party! ... yeah I recall that one, altho it's R..E..S..P..E..T..C !

;)

possoms Jan 11th 2006 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Ahhh, the Ali G party! ... yeah I recall that one, altho it's R..E..S..P..E..T..C !

;)

Was sending the papers back last night (work in newsagents) and had to laugh at the Daily Sport, Free in every copy a pair of Petes lips on a stick WTF :D

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
Was sending the papers back last night (work in newsagents) and had to laugh at the Daily Sport, Free in every copy a pair of Petes lips on a stick WTF :D

LOL ...... excellent!

Altho I see his soon to be released ... :rolleyes: ... revamp of that ole track he sung on the TV earlier.

Oh how predictable! ... :rolleyes:

possoms Jan 11th 2006 6:27 pm

LOL ...... excellent!

Altho I see his soon to be released ... :rolleyes: ... revamp of that ole track he sung on the TV earlier.

Oh how predictable! ... :rolleyes:

he also got a greatest hits album out which has quadrupled in sales since he's been in there.

Oh and Chantelle's nickname is Paris Travelodge (as shes supposed to look like a rough version of Paris Hilton) and travelodge are offering her a £500k ??(I think) advertising deal when she comes out :eek:

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 6:38 pm

he also got a greatest hits album out which has quadrupled in sales since he's been in there.

Oh and Chantelle's nickname is Paris Travelodge (as shes supposed to look like a rough version of Paris Hilton) and travelodge are offering her a £500k ??(I think) advertising deal when she comes out :eek:

Tis all bout the money! ... altho why not I spose.

possoms Jan 11th 2006 6:39 pm

Tis all bout the money! ... altho why not I spose.

Yep of course I would be the same :)

rossifumi Jan 11th 2006 6:41 pm

Yep of course I would be the same :)

I'd do it for a quid!

hilary6 Jan 11th 2006 6:43 pm

PMSL I want a pair could do with a new fly swatter :D

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by hilary6
PMSL I want a pair could do with a new fly swatter :D

Yeah maybe me and Jane could wear em on Friday ?

Jane!! ..... Jane!! ...... can you get some of these too? ...lol

Altho that would show support to Pete, and altho I don't think he's THAT bad, he's not my fav to win!

I wonder what I'll need for Faria? ... http://usera.imagecave.com/pauldw/vomit-smiley-015.gif

possoms Jan 11th 2006 6:54 pm

I'd do it for a quid!

I've heard you'd do owt for a quid mate ;)

possoms Jan 11th 2006 6:55 pm

Yeah maybe me and Jane could wear em on Friday ?

Jane!! ..... Jane!! ...... can you get some of these too? ...lol

Altho that would show support to Pete, and altho I don't think he's THAT bad, he's not my fav to win!

I wonder what I'll need for Faria? ... http://usera.imagecave.com/pauldw/vomit-smiley-015.gif

OMG you must wear lips and hold a large BE banner classic :D

rossifumi Jan 11th 2006 7:04 pm

I've heard you'd do owt for a quid mate ;)

Who have you been talking to? Come on, I want names! :rolleyes:

possoms Jan 11th 2006 7:07 pm

Who have you been talking to? Come on, I want names! :rolleyes:

;) that would be telling

PMSLFLFPMSL :D

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 7:44 pm

OMG you must wear lips and hold a large BE banner classic :D

lets see what Jane says ... :)

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 8:49 pm

Isn't all the bitching wonderful! ... ROFL

hilary6 Jan 11th 2006 8:58 pm

Isn't all the bitching wonderful! ... ROFL

Sure is Im loving it :D
Do you think Pete's not to keen on Jodie? ;) ;) ROFL

Paul2004 Jan 11th 2006 9:08 pm

Sure is Im loving it :D
Do you think Pete's not to keen on Jodie? ;) ;) ROFL

He HAD made me laugh till now, but he has a right foul tongue!

Not so sure now

Galloway cocked it all up didn't he! ...lol

rossifumi Jan 11th 2006 9:12 pm

Michael you're great, so are you Paul, no you're better than me Michael, aah, but none of us are better than George...agreed!

Barrymore... ****in pathetic!

Jane and Russ Middleton Jan 11th 2006 9:36 pm

lets see what Jane says ... :)

Paul if you can find some lips on a stick then bring them although they are quite strict and take sticks away from you. best thing to use is an old roll inside wrapping paper !!!!!!!!
Did I mention I have been before :rolleyes: lol
Jane x

lucyb Jan 11th 2006 9:52 pm

Jodie is a rough skanky slapper, with, as Jordan puts it, a nose like a builders elbow. However I think they are all ganging up on her a bit, dont you?

Clippy Jan 11th 2006 11:05 pm

Well I reckon summat's up in the big bro house! I've just watched the last two episodes of lost :eek: and was about to go to bed as big bruv live should have come on. Instead they announce a change to the schedule and it's Earl again (which is hilarious if you haven't seen it)

So why the change? Is there fisticuffs in the house and they can't show us? Is it an orgy? Or have they fallen asleep and there's nowt to watch.........

zbettyboop Jan 12th 2006 12:16 am

Ok, thread is now all lined up, and ready for action! ... :eek:

(Gettin in early! ... :D )

Who's rumored to be in ??

That Jodie Marsh is getting well bullied :eek:
Hate it . :mad:
Feel quite sorry for her.

Anyone else thinking the same :confused:

Paul2004 Jan 12th 2006 3:19 am

Originally Posted by zbettyboop

Yeah I think she's getting it to say the least in there.

No one likes a bully, let alone a group of em! ... :(

I have to admit I'm not her biggest fan, but I DO feel sorry for her and the stick she's getting.

Clippy Jan 12th 2006 8:23 am

Originally Posted by zbettyboop

Well for the first few days I was thinking god this girls is paranoid, seemed to be making out she was always a victim and everyone was picking on her - then EVERYONE did start to pick on her! Barrymore should be ashamed of himself, sitting whimpering in the garden because they spoke to him disrespectfully - who does he think he is! Barrymore, Galloway and Pete all need to get out, they're nasty mean old men.

I do think Jodie asks for it a lot of the time but last night just took the biscuit, it was just like a school playground. I did feel really sorry for her.

hilary6 Jan 12th 2006 8:32 am

I dont like Jodie at all shes a bloody trollop, but lastnight I felt she was given a hard time.

George and the rest of them are making such a big deal of everything she does.
When was the new rule 'only 1 in the diary room at a time' started? Load of bollox!!

rossifumi Jan 12th 2006 8:34 am

Let's remember as George keeps saying, Barrymore has had a hard life, yeah whatever, he's brought it all on himself.

Clippy Jan 12th 2006 8:36 am

I dont like Jodie at all shes a bloody trollop, but lastnight I felt she was given a hard time.

George and the rest of them are making such a big deal of everything she does.
When was the new rule 'only 1 in the diary room at a time' started? Load of bollox!!

OMG yes! Only 1 in the diary room! Since when!

I just couldn't believe last night the way they were all discussing on how they were going to protest against Jodie and Chantelle's friendship - what's it gotta do with them?!?!?

Shocking

Clippy Jan 12th 2006 8:38 am

Let's remember as George keeps saying, Barrymore has had a hard life, yeah whatever, he's brought it all on himself.

Why is George brown nosing Barrymore so much? Does he think it'll win him votes because he's under the delusion that Barrymore is popular?!?

I've got no sympathy for Barrymore whatsoever, he's really getting on my tits the way he keeps on tryint to squeeeeze tears out.

rossifumi Jan 12th 2006 8:44 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
Why is George brown nosing Barrymore so much? Does he think it'll win him votes because he's under the delusion that Barrymore is popular?!?

I've got no sympathy for Barrymore whatsoever, he's really getting on my tits the way he keeps on tryint to squeeeeze tears out.

Perhaps they've got history. ;)

Clippy Jan 12th 2006 8:45 am

Perhaps they've got history. ;)

Lol :scared:

suzy Jan 12th 2006 9:21 am

I've only watched 2 full programes so far and all I can say is what a load of C**P. Pretentious, up their own backsides, nauseating morons posing as celebs.

The funniest thing I heard last night was when Jodie was defending her right to be friends with Chantelle and said "we're both from Essex and have got COMMON goals". Yeah well you said it Jodie :p

Rick C Jan 12th 2006 9:25 am

Just thought I'd add my view on this, as I am a bit of a reality TV junkie myself.

I think the way that Pete George and Michael are treating Jodi is absolutely appauling. Theses are grown men who are acting like children. As for Pete what a twat. He made a comment about the shape of Jodi's nose, he's got no room to talk look at the state of him or should I say it. George is a total tit going on about Michael Barrymore coming back in a blaze of glory, Michael Barrymore is finished as a TV personality I don't think any show would come near him.
I felt really sorry for Jodi, she's not my favourite person in the world but to be attacked by that pack of dogs was not a nice thing to see.

possoms Jan 12th 2006 9:26 am

Originally Posted by suzy
I've only watched 2 full programes so far and all I can say is what a load of C**P. Pretentious, up their own backsides, nauseating morons posing as celebs.

and thats that in a nutshell :D

suzy Jan 12th 2006 9:30 am

and thats that in a nutshell :D

I was being polite about them too :D

rossifumi Jan 12th 2006 9:44 am

Originally Posted by Rick C
Just thought I'd add my view on this, as I am a bit of a reality TV junkie myself.

I think the way that Pete George and Michael are treating Jodi is absolutely appauling. Theses are grown men who are acting like children. As for Pete what a twat. He made a comment about the shape of Jodi's nose, he's got no room to talk look at the state of him or should I say it. George is a total tit going on about Michael Barrymore coming back in a blaze of glory, Michael Barrymore is finished as a TV personality I don't think any show would come near him.
I felt really sorry for Jodi, she's not my favourite person in the world but to be attacked by that pack of dogs was not a nice thing to see.

Yeah Pete said she had an ugly face, hellooooo! Pot, kettle black! :rolleyes:

Clippy Jan 12th 2006 9:50 am

Lol, yeah Pete must have one of those magic mirrors

possoms Jan 12th 2006 9:51 am

I think hes quite beautiful in an ugly kinda way ;)

suzy Jan 12th 2006 10:07 am

Lol, yeah Pete must have one of those magic mirrors

He said last night he'd asked for one of those magnifying mirrors so that he could spend an hour in the bathroom covering surgical scars. :eek:

Actually I think he should win. His bitching is first class. Much better than any female I know :p