Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:34 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother - 2006

Originally Posted by possoms
ay but shes not elegant :scared:

how about christine hamilton
Good call Possoms, and she's partial to a spot of celeb reality TV isn't she?

Karma to the person who guesses it right.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
Good call Possoms, and she's partial to a spot of celeb reality TV isn't she?

Karma to the person who guesses it right.
so when does the programme actually start?? is it friday and the official line up announced tomorrow?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Shit :scared: Check out this pic of Pete Burns :scared:

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/entertainme...gbro2006_8.htm
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by hilary6

jeez thats frightening yipeeee

slightly off topic, theres a new reality series starting now on itv2 Australian Princess where 15 Aussie sheilas compete to be a princess??
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Ive just thought Dermot will be on EVERYDAY
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:16 pm

OMG Ive just thought Dermot will be on EVERYDAY
mmmm nice

well off to a birthday party tonight so will miss the line up, be sure to post whos in for me please
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:23 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

saw him on nevermind the buzzcocks a year or two back and he looked hideous then........its when he opens his mouth and this slovenly deep tyne accent comes out that makes me howl with laughter!!!!

incidentally i have absolutely nothing against cross dressing/tvs/tgs etc....but why would someone tell him he looks ok when he clearly looks terrible!?
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

mmmm nice

well off to a birthday party tonight so will miss the line up, be sure to post whos in for me please

Hold on here!

Goin to a party and missing the line up! ...

Ok, leave the pink jim jams on the shelf on your way out please, your just not worthy no more! ...

Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Hold on here!

Goin to a party and missing the line up! ...

Ok, leave the pink jim jams on the shelf on your way out please, your just not worthy no more! ...

In my defense gov, I dont wanna go but its my BIL 60th so gotta make the effort (would rather stay in and watch BB) bawl
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

In my defense gov, I dont wanna go but its my BIL 60th so gotta make the effort (would rather stay in and watch BB) bawl

Altho yeah ok we'll let you off on this one as you have a valid reason.

Just bring a note explaining this next time and we'll put in on your file ...
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:52 pm

Altho yeah ok we'll let you off on this one as you have a valid reason.

Just bring a note explaining this next time and we'll put in on your file ...
yeah and can you add for the record, that I do NOT wear pink
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

yeah and can you add for the record, that I do NOT wear pink
You REALLY don't want to be in this gang do you ...

Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:14 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Paul,
If you fancy it you and nicola can come to BB on 13th I have got some spare tickets you could meet us there ??!!
Russ and I are going with some friends
Jane xx
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hey Paul,
If you fancy it you and nicola can come to BB on 13th I have got some spare tickets you could meet us there ??!!
Russ and I are going with some friends
Jane xx

Ooooooooo! ... that sounds fun! ...

Other half is asleep, hard half day at work today! ... but I'll see what she says and I'll PM ya!

Cheers! ...
Old Jan 5th 2006, 3:45 pm

You REALLY don't want to be in this gang do you ...

I will join if I dont have to wear pink

wheres Suzy Q today, dont say shes actually working :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.