Wikiposts

casg collapses

Old Aug 9th 2006, 2:45 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default casg collapses

Cas went to work this morning at a school about 40 km's away. She hadn't been feeling too well last night, but went to work anyway. I got a phone call about 11am to say she had collapsed and was feeling very ill. By the time I got to her she had rallied a bit, but she had apparently been shivering and vomitting earlier. We went to a local hospital and they admitted her for the night, after diagnosing pneumonia. When I left her this evening she was visibly better. Some meds and a saline drip had improved her greatly but chances are she'll be kept in for obs tomorrow night as well.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: casg collapses

Hi just seen this in the lounge
hope she gets better soon send my best wishes
Debbie
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:03 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Hi just seen this in the lounge
hope she gets better soon send my best wishes
Debbie
This is for her friends who don't frequent the lounge
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
This is for her friends who don't frequent the lounge
I don't usually go there - just popped in for a change of scenery - I'll miss her in the BE virtual bar - tell her to get better quickly
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:14 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Cas went to work this morning at a school about 40 km's away. She hadn't been feeling too well last night, but went to work anyway. I got a phone call about 11am to say she had collapsed and was feeling very ill. By the time I got to her she had rallied a bit, but she had apparently been shivering and vomitting earlier. We went to a local hospital and they admitted her for the night, after diagnosing pneumonia. When I left her this evening she was visibly better. Some meds and a saline drip had improved her greatly but chances are she'll be kept in for obs tomorrow night as well.
Wishing Cas a speedy recovery! ...
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:15 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell her that I hope she gets better very soon.
Love Julie. x
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:15 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by DebraH
I don't usually go there - just popped in for a change of scenery - I'll miss her in the BE virtual bar - tell her to get better quickly
Thanks...will do. I have a little time in the morning to see her and then tomorrow evening.....I'll report on her progress if she can't do it herself
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

FFS !!!!!
poor Cas.
give her our best wishes and hope she recovers soon.

soapy
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:23 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that -
hope she feels better soon

Tracey
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:27 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh thats a bit concerning Hope she feels better soon
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:38 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell Carl....poor Cas

Cas did say she wasn't feeling well the other night. I have missed her so thought she'd taken a rest.

Please pass on our regards and tell her we're thinking about her and sending good karma her way
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:49 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Bloody hell Carl....poor Cas

Cas did say she wasn't feeling well the other night. I have missed her so thought she'd taken a rest.

Please pass on our regards and tell her we're thinking about her and sending good karma her way
...and she's thinking of people on here. She gave a list of messages to send to people, but I wasn't really taking it in.

I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

Cheers
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:54 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

...and she's thinking of people on here. She gave a list of messages to send to people, but I wasn't really taking it in.

I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

Cheers
Never mind about us lot Carl. We're all OK.

Just hope Cas is feeling better soon

Tell he she's missed.

We need her to get better so she can get back here soon

And you keep your chin up too m8
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:54 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you and yours. Hope all is well soon
J x
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:57 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Never mind about us lot Carl. We're all OK.

Just hope Cas is feeling better soon

Tell he she's missed.

We need her to get better so she can get back here soon

And you keep your chin up too m8
I'm sound....I ain't gonna have much spare time over the next couple of days to worry. Work is really busy, and the hospital is bloody miles away. I plan to go tomorrow morning, and evening, but Friday I work all day 8am-7pm unless I can get something covered for me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.