Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

carpet cleaners in perth area ?

carpet cleaners in perth area ?

Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default carpet cleaners in perth area ?

Sorry boring question i know ! but does anyone do carpet cleaning or know someone who does ? we have to have our carpets professionally cleaned before we leave our rental. very annoying as the carpets are only in the lounge ( which hasn't been used ) & bedrooms !

Thanks

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: carpet cleaners in perth area ?

You could try do them yourself. I've seen carpet cleaning machines for hire at the checkouts of Coles and some other supermarkets. Or maybe someone has a wet & dry vacuum cleaner that they could lend you. You just need buy the carpet cleaning shampoo.

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Sorry boring question i know ! but does anyone do carpet cleaning or know someone who does ? we have to have our carpets professionally cleaned before we leave our rental. very annoying as the carpets are only in the lounge ( which hasn't been used ) & bedrooms !

Thanks

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:21 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Nicky

Hi Nicky

try west coast carpet cleaning 0428828855

I've not used them but they put a thing through my mail vox the other week.

Lynn
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:24 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luma
You could try do them yourself. I've seen carpet cleaning machines for hire at the checkouts of Coles and some other supermarkets. Or maybe someone has a wet & dry vacuum cleaner that they could lend you. You just need buy the carpet cleaning shampoo.
Luma

most estate agents ask to see recipts to provethat the carpets have been professionally cleaned, its a right pain and probably not good for the carpets if new tennants are coming through every 6 months but they are quite strict on it, that, window cleaning and gardens, and most of them will hit you hard in the bond money if you don't do it. :scared:

Lynn
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Lynn. Useful for all of us to know.

Luckily we don't have to have our carpet professionally cleaned as we're in a really short lease but if the carpets get dirty then we have to clean them.

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Luma

most estate agents ask to see recipts to provethat the carpets have been professionally cleaned, its a right pain and probably not good for the carpets if new tennants are coming through every 6 months but they are quite strict on it, that, window cleaning and gardens, and most of them will hit you hard in the bond money if you don't do it. :scared:

Lynn
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Lynn !

I will give them a ring ! like you said they want proof its been professionally done, there is quite a list when you move out of a rental, they are very strict about things, but if its not done they take it from your bond money !

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:46 am
Breeding little aussies

Thanks for that Lynn !

I will give them a ring ! like you said they want proof its been professionally done, there is quite a list when you move out of a rental, they are very strict about things, but if its not done they take it from your bond money !

Nicky
Nicky

sometimes even if it is done they take it out of your bond money, many of them are not nice people to deal with, thats why it is very important to make sure the condition report that you get when you move in is 100% accurate and not the same one they have churned out for the last 10 years or else you can end up paying for every little ding in the wall caused by previous tennants, and probably paid for by them too.

Aren't you glad you are moving into your own place and don't have to worry about this c**p any more

Good luck in your new place.

Lynn
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Nicky

sometimes even if it is done they take it out of your bond money, many of them are not nice people to deal with, thats why it is very important to make sure the condition report that you get when you move in is 100% accurate and not the same one they have churned out for the last 10 years or else you can end up paying for every little ding in the wall caused by previous tennants, and probably paid for by them too.

Aren't you glad you are moving into your own place and don't have to worry about this c**p any more

Good luck in your new place.

Lynn
Hi Lynn,

When they sent us the condition report when we first moved in which turned out to be a complete joke ! we then spent an hour going around the house & added an extra 5 pages ! they then sent a letter saying they accepted the amended report !
Were really looking forward to moving, (fingers crossed ) just hope we manage to get some new tenants in before the 18th Aug !

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:38 am
Breeding little aussies

Hi Lynn,

When they sent us the condition report when we first moved in which turned out to be a complete joke ! we then spent an hour going around the house & added an extra 5 pages ! they then sent a letter saying they accepted the amended report !
Were really looking forward to moving, (fingers crossed ) just hope we manage to get some new tenants in before the 18th Aug !

Nicky
Nicky

If you don't then let me know as i may have someone who is looking, but it will maybe be a little after that. Can they take the remainder of your lease or does it have to be a new 6 monther?

Lynn
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

This rental lark is the pits, we amended our report and i reminded them at the last inspection, she did'nt seem to bothered when she looked around as she was here all of 5 mins.

We have hopefully got our own house if all goes well so will be breaking our lease in September with two months left on it. Does anyone know if you can do your own advertising or is it only the agents?

Di
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:51 am
Breeding little aussies

Originally Posted by harveyhare
This rental lark is the pits, we amended our report and i reminded them at the last inspection, she did'nt seem to bothered when she looked around as she was here all of 5 mins.

We have hopefully got our own house if all goes well so will be breaking our lease in September with two months left on it. Does anyone know if you can do your own advertising or is it only the agents?

Di
Di

you can usually do anything you like to try and get someone to take over your lease but you will have to check your rental agreement to make sure, also you will need to find out if the agent wants a new 6month rental or will accept someone for the remainder of your lease, usually they will insisit upon a new 6 month lease.
If your agent seemed disinterested atyour management check you can rest assured she'll be a bitch once you leave!!

Lynn
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Nicky

If you don't then let me know as i may have someone who is looking, but it will maybe be a little after that. Can they take the remainder of your lease or does it have to be a new 6 monther?

Lynn
Hi Lynn, thanks for that, unfortunatley the lease has to a new 6 monther.

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Lynn !

Nicky
I would second West Coast Carpet Cleaning, Steve is excellent I have used him on more than once.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I would second West Coast Carpet Cleaning, Steve is excellent I have used him on more than once.

Ohh really! Might give him a 'go' myself then

Tracey
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:18 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Nicky

Use the real estates carpet cleaner and the money can be taken out of the bond, that way there is no question about how clean the carpets are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.