Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can't find the name of a singer? ... :(

Wikiposts

Can't find the name of a singer? ... :(

Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can't find the name of a singer? ... :(

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
It's true!!! why do you think we're moving to OZ? For the slight possibility of a better way of life? puhleeasseeeee!

It's to get away from deadenders. And that's the only reason.
I've heard (from saddos on here) that you can get it here but I don't know where
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:08 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I've heard (from saddos on here) that you can get it here but I don't know where
what? the song i'm looking for?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

UKNova Pen, you said you was looking for something to download! ...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

what? the song i'm looking for?
Dipstick! Deadenders!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
UKNova Pen, you said you was looking for something to download! ...
Err, thanks. Not!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

Err, thanks. Not!
You know you wanna! ...

I stopped watching it about 10 years ago, but we did used to watch Corrie.

When my mum was over I was downloading it for her and we watched one episode. It didn't do much, and we both see it as a different life kinda thing, and have no urge to watch again.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

You know you wanna! ...

I stopped watching it about 10 years ago, but we did used to watch Corrie.

When my mum was over I was downloading it for her and we watched one episode. It didn't do much, and we both see it as a different life kinda thing, and have no urge to watch again.
I liked Corrie donkey's years ago, then had a 10 year (ish) break and went back to it. Not seen it for over 3 years but think it was by far the best of all of them. Had a lot of laughs which didn't seem to happen in any of the others. All crap though
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

The song's called "Sweet about me" and sung by some 16 year old called Gabriella something or other. She sounds a lot like Amy Winebar to me, but then I think most of the newer music is shite.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The song's called "Sweet about me" and sung by some 16 year old called Gabriella something or other. She sounds a lot like Amy Winebar to me, but then I think most of the newer music is shite.
Yeah am currently listening to the album. So far so good ...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:18 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

you think thats bad:

i cant find a song which was released over the past 2 years.

its a dance track

i've no idea who it's by or what it's called.

it was played in the background of something that was on at the time (eastenders, last night i think)

and I cant find it!
little bit more info needed H ....
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Icarus
little bit more info needed H ....
Didn't you read the whole thread, she said it was released last year!

Ahhhh, you know it now don't you! ...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:24 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't you read the whole thread, she said it was released last year!

Ahhhh, you know it now don't you! ...
yeah i read that ........ its on the tip of my tongue
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

yeah i read that ........ its on the tip of my tongue
Spit spit!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Spit spit!!
its gone
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

its gone
Damm! ... nearly!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:52 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Damm! ... nearly!
give me a day or three .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.