Wikiposts

can you tell me

Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough
Wink can you tell me

It will probably next year sometime before we get to oz, and unfortunately I will be 60 albeit a young one! I am still healthy and like to work and have been caring for the elderly for years and have qualification. Whats the chances of an older but young 60 year old getting work
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: can you tell me

Originally Posted by mollyflanders
It will probably next year sometime before we get to oz, and unfortunately I will be 60 albeit a young one! I am still healthy and like to work and have been caring for the elderly for years and have qualification. Whats the chances of an older but young 60 year old getting work
Sorry, don't know the answer - but this post is more suited in the Aus immigration forum where you are more likely find out what you need to know.

There are agents who regularly look in there.

Cas
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Sorry, don't know the answer - but this post is more suited in the Aus immigration forum where you are more likely find out what you need to know.

There are agents who regularly look in there.

Cas
i thought u would know the answer to this
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
You wicked boy!!!!

Just how old are you?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
Get real .....you are OLDER than me !!!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You wicked boy!!!!

Just how old are you?
Not too old to be spanked by a Moderator for cheek.....
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Who is to be spanked, and by who?

Pleasse don't tell me soapy is a MOD !!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

Please don't tell me soapy is a MOD !!

Phew...just looked...he's not..

So he is to be spanked...can I have a go at him after you have ?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:45 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I was thinking of Soapy.......he was the one being cheeky.

Pleasse don't tell me soapy is a MOD !!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:46 pm
Home and Happy

Phew...just looked...he's not..

So he is to be spanked...can I have a go at him after you have ?
One side each?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:48 pm
Home and Happy

Sorry, we hijacked this a bit - not a field of work I know much about, but you may well find that the same applies as in other fields, and they will wantyou to get Aussie qualifications. Might be something that you could do voluntarily to prove yourself though, at first at least.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I would think it's quite likely Molly. I know plenty of people up here who are that age and still working.

Perhaps you could also lie about your age at interview. Knock of 5 years or more and see what happens. I would.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:49 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by iPom
I would think it's quite likely Molly. I know plenty of people up here who are that age and still working.

Perhaps you could also lie about your age at interview. Knock of 5 years or more and see what happens. I would.
Thats a possibility - they aren't allowed to ask your age here, are they, so I'm told.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Get real .....you are OLDER than me !!!
no im not, im only 12 mentally
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
ooooowwwwwwwwww polly "you are naughty but a like ya"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.