Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can you remember what you was doing 21 years ago today?

Wikiposts

Can you remember what you was doing 21 years ago today?

Old May 13th 2008, 5:39 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you remember what you was doing 21 years ago today?

Originally Posted by sasbear
Sent him a gold ring engraved. Bloddy f**kin B****s at customs and excise charged him 42 pounds for it. Not happy.

but he likes it.
At first I thought that you'd had the ring engraved with the words ....
Bloody F**king Ba$tards at customs !!!!!!!!!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:55 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Happy birthday Tom. Get your ass back here with your sister quick before your mum loses her marbles
That is implying that Sarah had any to start with
Old May 13th 2008, 6:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment
Old May 13th 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

I read that really quickly and thought that's what you'd had engraved on the ring

You don't remember that, you liar - you'd be traumatised for life if you did

Happy birthday Tom. Get your ass back here with your sister quick before your mum loses her marbles

LOL I just spat my coke over the keyboard
Old May 13th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment

Hmmm methinks you know me better than i thought at first.....tsk tsk
Old May 13th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

We were in the process of buying our first house in May, wow how time flies, Congratulation turletom 21 today.
Old May 13th 2008, 11:17 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I was taking my little baby to see ssafa he was 21 in January, I was fairly young but not 15 or so
Old May 13th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
I was taking my little baby to see ssafa he was 21 in January, I was fairly young but not 15 or so
Lol - I was 20 and very young in the head so to speak - but am now a lot wiser or so I like to think
Old May 13th 2008, 11:51 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Lol - I was 20 and very young in the head so to speak - but am now a lot wiser or so I like to think
I was a little older than you but not much Im glad i had my kids young though because now im fairly free to do my own thing

Happy Birthday to TT
Old May 14th 2008, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday for yesterday Turtletom.

21 years ago I was 21, taking a year out from uni. Living with my husband to be in a flat over a pet shop and working in a cake factory to pay for him to finish the final year of his degree. (He worked to pay for me to do my final year in 1988.) We were really poor but happy as they say. Still together now and setting off on a new adventure together.
Old May 14th 2008, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Happy Birthday for yesterday Turtletom.

21 years ago I was 21, taking a year out from uni. Living with my husband to be in a flat over a pet shop and working in a cake factory to pay for him to finish the final year of his degree. (He worked to pay for me to do my final year in 1988.) We were really poor but happy as they say. Still together now and setting off on a new adventure together.
Aw that's lovely FA! Long may your happiness continue