Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can You Escape The White Room?

Wikiposts

Can You Escape The White Room?

Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:59 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can You Escape The White Room?

by trying all combos of red and blue, i got the thing to say open and a door appeared next to it. Inside, a blue chip!!

Just noticed that the colours on bike lock mimic what i press on bike, Duh!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
by trying all combos of red and blue, i got the thing to say open and a door appeared next to it. Inside, a blue chip!!

Just noticed that the colours on bike lock mimic what i press on bike, Duh!

Ok, need clarification now - just entered all the codes on the panel (red and blue using blue for short, red for long) and got 'OP' on the screen - did I do it wrong? Why didn't I get the 'EN'?

Haven't done anything with the bike yet....

S
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
Ok, need clarification now - just entered all the codes on the panel (red and blue using blue for short, red for long) and got 'OP' on the screen - did I do it wrong? Why didn't I get the 'EN'?

Haven't done anything with the bike yet....

S
Ok, did it again and got the blue chip now....

S
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:10 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

oh dear, hopelessly hooked!!

In the green book, the bricks look like they slot into something, but where or what is it?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:12 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear, hopelessly hooked!!

In the green book, the bricks look like they slot into something, but where or what is it?
Well I now also have a red memory chip. So I expect there's a final one there somewhere. The red one is on the smiley thing.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Well I now also have a red memory chip. So I expect there's a final one there somewhere. The red one is on the smiley thing.
Oooh, am sure that wasn't there before???

It looks from the book like the chips go into the back of the remote - just the shape of the remote if you turned it over looks like that - no?

Where's the purple chip!!!???

S
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:35 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

If you press the button on the remote by the blue door, it makes a noise like Dr Who's tardis.

I hope this snippet of info will prove later at some point. Can't think how ...

Interesting that it's now telling me that a light would be useful to see into the room. And that the light is missing from the bike ... And the ceiling light is constantly flashing.

Anyone got any ideas about the bricks?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

If you click open the i symbol when you click on the remote and click the remote in the bottom corner, it flips over the remote and thats where the different coloured chips go
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:50 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by Hels
If you click open the i symbol when you click on the remote and click the remote in the bottom corner, it flips over the remote and thats where the different coloured chips go

And then you get a bounty of stuff!! I have binoculars, a mirror and a headlight!!

And now I have a working headlight and the mirror reflecting the light back towards the room, thanks to the hook.

This so beats writing minutes.

Last edited by Geordie George; Jun 28th 2006 at 5:53 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Geordie George
And then you get a bounty of stuff!! I have binoculars, a mirror and a headlight!!

Yup...I am up to using the blocks...but there is a code from that link on the poster on the wall and I cant find the code anywhere!!

Bit pissed off I have had to download a shitty smilie program thing to try and find a clue for this...
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:54 pm
kneading my cushion

Where did you find the pink/purple chip????????????
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:57 pm
kneading my cushion

I've just hung the mirror on the wall............
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

I'm out!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

Its in the little box thing that says locked holding the wheel of the motorbike
Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:00 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

I'm out!!
Yay!!! Well done.

OK, put the rest of us out of our misery. What do you do with the bricks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.