Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can someone give me a good Karma I mean Korma?

Wikiposts

Can someone give me a good Karma I mean Korma?

Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can someone give me a good Karma I mean Korma?

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Mate, I know the one you are talking about and it is almost walking distance from me at Monterey Keys and only has a few tables and is next to a big bottle shop and does probably do the best Indian Food that I have had in Aus and the restaurant is called Arakali.......... but the bugger closed down 2 weeks ago because they had no passing trade. Shame as this restaurant had good food was a brand new building and new fit out and passionate owners who were English Indians from the Midlands. There is also another one near there at Runaway bay but the restaurants ambiance is not so good but the food is very good, well for Oz it is very good.
ah, thats it. i dont know where i got bangles from lmao
shame it shut down. the chef used to come out and ask how u liked your food. i liked the feel of the place. i might need to use the other one soon
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
The Spice Avenue Balti Restaurant
Aquatic Paradise Shopping Centre
190 Birkdale Road, Birkdale QLD
07 3822 9822
The first Balti Restaurant in QLD, Indian Food UK style.
All food cooked and served as in our UK branch

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=spice+avenue

Just a few threads about it, there are plenty more

Thanks for the recommendations and the threads, I was lazy and should have done a search to find more info.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:15 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

OH NO!! - not another 'What's the best Indian' thread - I seem to remember Lynneslovessun cancelling her BE attendance after the last one

Don't think I've ever come across a subject where people get so emotive - great for winding them up though LOL. You could kill someones mother and get away with it, but suggest Indian A is better than Indian B and all hell breaks loose.