Wikiposts

can any one help.

Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default can any one help.

I want to read the thread on Karma exchange and even the diet thread but there are so many replies. How do i read just the recent replies do i have to go through all of them using the page number at the top or is there an easier way .

Stacey
Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:31 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can any one help.

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
I want to read the thread on Karma exchange and even the diet thread but there are so many replies. How do i read just the recent replies do i have to go through all of them using the page number at the top or is there an easier way .

Stacey
Hi Stacey

Just click on where it says Last Page! That should take you to the last replies on the thread.

Enjoy

Shirley x
Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:40 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

or to the left of the thread title is a little box....click on that and it will take you to the last read post (from the last time you logged on, not the last time you read any post....)
Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thank you very much i wish i had asked that last week. Can you help me with some other questions about British Expat. How do you get the star above your name , i have 1 now but don't know why, what are the little boxes for and when you hover the arrow over the little square boxes it tells you some think who put this there.

Sorry for all the questions but if you don't ask you'll never know.

Stacey
Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thank you very much i wish i had asked that last week. Can you help me with some other questions about British Expat. How do you get the star above your name , i have 1 now but don't know why, what are the little boxes for and when you hover the arrow over the little square boxes it tells you some think who put this there.

Sorry for all the questions but if you don't ask you'll never know.

Stacey

i think stars are for the number of posts you make......

as for the blue boxes, if you look at the top of hte page and click on 'my profile' it will show you who has sent you karma, along with any message they may have left with the karma
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry another question. How do i give some one a thread to look at when i reply back to there question. Have tried but getting no where.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry another question. How do i give some one a thread to look at when i reply back to there question. Have tried but getting no where.

Find the thread, click on your address bar and highlight the address, right click selecting copy then paste the address into your post.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Wendy thank you for that. I was replying to the infant jabs. Have learnt alot of new stuff tonight about British Expats and got a second star at the same time.

Stacey xx