Byron Bay and Bangalow

Wikiposts

Byron Bay and Bangalow

Old Sep 7th 2010, 8:55 am
Just Joined

je59726 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Byron Bay and Bangalow

Hi,

I am moving from the UK to Byron Bay/Bangalow area next year and wanted to hear from any expats who are already out there.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 8:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Byron Bay and Bangalow

Originally Posted by je59726
Hi,

I am moving from the UK to Byron Bay/Bangalow area next year and wanted to hear from any expats who are already out there.
Can't think of any on BE who are there to be honest. There are a few in the Kingscliff area, that's about the closest
Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:47 pm
Aussie in Hertfordshire

moocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant future
Default Re: Byron Bay and Bangalow

have holidayed there quite a bit. its very nice. was a rather quite place back in the 80's. and i do have a very nice picture of me on my surfski taken at the pass. oh and surfing with dophins is fab.

probably not got anything to do with what you were wanting to know.....