Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.

Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.

Old Jun 11th 2018, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.

Originally Posted by Beoz
So much for jobs shortages and over supply of nurses Stevie Irish.
Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Yeah but there's no way Man City are losing the premiership in the next 3 years
I should probably explain my response given the the person I'm engaging with. Both of the quotes above are related in that they are both irrelevant to our conversation. Again you glibly dismiss anything that you can't argue with, this time by stating points I never made. Fool
Old Jun 11th 2018, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I should probably explain my response given the the person I'm engaging with. Both of the quotes above are related in that they are both irrelevant to our conversation. Again you glibly dismiss anything that you can't argue with, this time by stating points I never made. Fool
Hey Irish. Do yourself a favour and explain what you wanted argued?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 12:56 am
Account Closed

Hey Irish. Do yourself a favour and explain what you wanted argued?
We need to discuss roles, I was unaware that I was supposed to keep track of your bullshit. It's going to be a record keeping nightmare, can we just assume that when you type something, it's bullshit? Will be far easier to keep a handle on it.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

We need to discuss roles, I was unaware that I was supposed to keep track of your bullshit. It's going to be a record keeping nightmare, can we just assume that when you type something, it's bullshit? Will be far easier to keep a handle on it.
Roles? Ok but I am still no clearer on my end what you want to discuss.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Roles? Ok but I am still no clearer on my end what you want to discuss.
Pigeon chess.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pigeon chess.
You can't really have pigeon chess with someone who doesn't know which topic is up for discussion. Is it nurses, Liberal governments, Unions ...... you tell me?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 1:56 am
Account Closed

You can't really have pigeon chess with someone who doesn't know which topic is up for discussion. Is it nurses, Liberal governments, Unions ...... you tell me?
I told you in the post that you quoted a touch over 14 hours ago. Is this actually Bozo's goldfish I'm addressing?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I told you in the post that you quoted a touch over 14 hours ago. Is this actually Bozo's goldfish I'm addressing?
That a nurse was doing overtime? Cool. I am not sure what you want from that? More nurses? If so because of shortage - yes I agree. A hero's welcome because she was doing overtime? No not from me - I have regularly pulled 24+ hours doing the job for the cause without overtime pay (joys of being salaried).

Recently spent some time in hospital myself, not as a patience but as the carer of one. Can't fault the nurses in the hospital I was in. They did the job flawlessly in my opinion.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 5:57 am
Account Closed

That a nurse was doing overtime? Cool. I am not sure what you want from that? More nurses? If so because of shortage - yes I agree. A hero's welcome because she was doing overtime? No not from me - I have regularly pulled 24+ hours doing the job for the cause without overtime pay (joys of being salaried).

Recently spent some time in hospital myself, not as a patience but as the carer of one. Can't fault the nurses in the hospital I was in. They did the job flawlessly in my opinion.

There's that big wide streak of empathy again, the Ass burgers are strong with you. When you pulled your 24 hour shift, what would have been lost if you'd only done 8? My guess is money, you're not even in the same league yet that's not the first time you've compared yourself to someone of worth.

I can work 19 hour shifts all I like, but I can't book them, because then health and safety and fatigue management get involved, which is bad for the company.

I was going to ask what possessed someone to have you as a carer, but Harold Shipman has carked it hasn't he? I cannot believe that the person you portray on here would act as someone's carer, which begs the question, why are you such a cock on-line?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There's that big wide streak of empathy again, the Ass burgers are strong with you. When you pulled your 24 hour shift, what would have been lost if you'd only done 8? My guess is money, you're not even in the same league yet that's not the first time you've compared yourself to someone of worth.

I can work 19 hour shifts all I like, but I can't book them, because then health and safety and fatigue management get involved, which is bad for the company.

I was going to ask what possessed someone to have you as a carer, but Harold Shipman has carked it hasn't he? I cannot believe that the person you portray on here would act as someone's carer, which begs the question, why are you such a cock on-line?
Why should I be empathetic towards anyone who pulls a 19 hour shift when I am there doing them myself. Are you showing empathy toward me? No. Do I want you too. No way thanks. Its all part of life.

What's your point amongst the insults? Empathy?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 7:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Right now, which bag of wind was waffling on about nurses working double shifts through choice?? I had the misfortune to wind up at the doctor's last wednesday morning after 3 days of abdominal pain. By the same time the next morning I was under the knife at our local hospital having a an infected gallbladder removed.

Now one of the nurses that was tending me on the night before my surgery was quite happy to have a bit of a chat between my morphine induced sleeps and when I asked her about hours, she said that she was finishing at 06:00 after 19 hours, and was back in at 16:00. I asked if there was anything she could do about it, she said yes I could leave them short staffed and you wouldn't be getting looked after. She wasn't agency, wasn't working 2 different jobs, she just gave a shit. I value that in a nurse to be honest.

A bit of humility wouldn't do you any harm Bozo, none at all.
Nurses are angels man - we'd be f**ked without them

I spent a day in hospital a few years ago. Nurses were awesome but there were 2 people in the ED (a man and a woman) who were constantly abusing and swearing at them - bang out of order. They were telling me about all the shit they put up with - despite the fact that they treat anyone who wakes through their doors exactly the same. Anyone who does that should be treated and then arrested and charged. If you abuse a cop, you get the law after you - the same should apply to medical staff
Old Jun 12th 2018, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Why should I be empathetic towards anyone who pulls a 19 hour shift when I am there doing them myself. Are you showing empathy toward me? No. Do I want you too. No way thanks. Its all part of life.

What's your point amongst the insults? Empathy?
What would've been lost had you not done your 37 hour shift? (assuming it's going up every time you tell me about it) I've taken a guess at money and you haven't put me right.Money for you and your beloved boss, nothing wrong with working hard for your money just don't expect deification when you're only doing it for yourself.

Now a nurse in an NHS / medicare hospital, do you think that on a whole their driver is money? If your answer is yes then you're a fool, and there would be your lack of empathy again. If your answer is no, then you're the typical prick who thinks 'vocational' should mean 'lower paid' that I take you for.

Empathy is one of those things you feel for someone who in some aspect is worse off than you, be it health, circumstances, whatever. What I feel towards you is best described as contempt, mainly for your apparrent lack of compassion. I can probably submit my conversations with you as evidence towards my Cert 4 in Gynaecology you know
Old Jun 12th 2018, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Nurses are angels man - we'd be f**ked without them

I spent a day in hospital a few years ago. Nurses were awesome but there were 2 people in the ED (a man and a woman) who were constantly abusing and swearing at them - bang out of order. They were telling me about all the shit they put up with - despite the fact that they treat anyone who wakes through their doors exactly the same. Anyone who does that should be treated and then arrested and charged. If you abuse a cop, you get the law after you - the same should apply to medical staff
Agreed, all that and the shit they have to do as well, angels indeed.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What would've been lost had you not done your 37 hour shift? (assuming it's going up every time you tell me about it) I've taken a guess at money and you haven't put me right.Money for you and your beloved boss, nothing wrong with working hard for your money just don't expect deification when you're only doing it for yourself.

Now a nurse in an NHS / medicare hospital, do you think that on a whole their driver is money? If your answer is yes then you're a fool, and there would be your lack of empathy again. If your answer is no, then you're the typical prick who thinks 'vocational' should mean 'lower paid' that I take you for.

Empathy is one of those things you feel for someone who in some aspect is worse off than you, be it health, circumstances, whatever. What I feel towards you is best described as contempt, mainly for your apparrent lack of compassion. I can probably submit my conversations with you as evidence towards my Cert 4 in Gynaecology you know
You tried for an argument, ok bring it on.

Firstly Irish (and I don't like to stoop to your level but I will) you are a flee. Easily radicated with a bit of persistence.

Secondly before you try to drag me down another alley, nurses, bless them, have only ever done well by me and my family.

What you are trying to do now is place an importance on jobs. Well you haven't a clue what I do. Let's say I design hospitals. Let's say I don't do that 37 hour shift, or 18 hour days for 2 weeks straight (yes done those).

That hospital gets delayed, those nursing jobs get delayed, those people need health services get delayed.

You aren't clever enough to understand that there are occupations in chain. All you see is the front face.

And in regard to money, the hospital designers get paid like shit, and they don't receive overtime like a nurse. But do they complain and compare. ....... no.

Grow up.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

You tried for an argument, ok bring it on.

Firstly Irish (and I don't like to stoop to your level but I will) you are a flee. Easily radicated with a bit of persistence.

Secondly before you try to drag me down another alley, nurses, bless them, have only ever done well by me and my family.

What you are trying to do now is place an importance on jobs. Well you haven't a clue what I do. Let's say I design hospitals. Let's say I don't do that 37 hour shift, or 18 hour days for 2 weeks straight (yes done those).

That hospital gets delayed, those nursing jobs get delayed, those people need health services get delayed.

You aren't clever enough to understand that there are occupations in chain. All you see is the front face.

And in regard to money, the hospital designers get paid like shit, and they don't receive overtime like a nurse. But do they complain and compare. ....... no.

Grow up.
Not trying for an argument me old fruit, just flat out don't like you and I'm bored, so why not eh?

Ah calling me Irish is supposed to be an insult, oh ok, pretty sorry attempt but fill your boots Bozo, because you've lost all credibility even before you try to make your argument , I mean, flee, and even better..radicate??? It was hard not to read the rest of your post in Scoobydoo's voice, but on the up side it did make more sense, and it was quite fitting given it was you.

You've had to back pedal on your nurses stance because you were coming accross as a bit of a Tim not very nice but dim, you're only trying to salvage what little reputation you have left on this forum, so transparent.

You're right I don't have a clue what you do, you won't come clean about it, but again you're completely missing my point. Which is, you do your job for money, end of. Your motivation is the same as mine, roof over head, food on table. Nothing wrong with that at all. Where you and I part ways is your historical attitude to those not in your position, it amounts to 'let them eat cake' in many of your posts, including this one.

Your 42 hour shifts weren't spent catching old man vomit, or putting in stomach drains and catheters were they? No they were client and probably bonus driven hours, not the same thing the drives a nurse's hours at all.is it?

Since I'm too stupid to understand occupations in chain, I won't go there except to say that much of the structure for our hospital came by rail, rail which I built. So in essence I made it possible for them to operate on me, aint I a hero? I could be your superhero sidekick, twat man and railboy.

See I have a fundamental problem with private health care, in that I don't think that people's illnesses are something that anybody should profit from. My whole process over the last couple of weeks has been on medicare, and God bless them, I don't have enough good things to say about them. Trouble is we are where we are, and there are no medical advances without money being made nowadays, it's that money motivation that I have issues with.

I get the impression that if you were looking for a cancer cure, you'd be doing it from a 'let's make money' angle rather than a 'let's save lives' angle, sure the result is the same but that driver makes all the difference to me.

If your hospital designer gets paid shit, why doesn't he retrain as someone who doesn't ?

I'm actually getting bored with you now, and that's in anticipation of your response. I doubt that anyone has the skills to get though your thick skin, it's just a real shame that we can't have a real full on insult fest, I really could go for one of those.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.