Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bush Baby............

Wikiposts

Bush Baby............

Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:17 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bush Baby............

Originally Posted by Bix
Um....hysterical.....suicidal.....are words that come to mind.
mmm.... bet they used to bring drugs in to put in your milk
Old Feb 24th 2006, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
mmm.... bet they used to bring drugs in to put in your milk
You're kiddin.

It was the teachers that needed the drugs at Bix's school
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Actually I was a bit of a comedian at school

But i'm over that now
u went to school???????????????
dont make me laugh
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
dont make me laugh

Someone had to make the teachers earn their bread
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:52 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

dont make me laugh
no soaps hes kiddin us all.... he bobbed it most of the time LOL
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
they must be loaded now
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

no soaps hes kiddin us all.... he bobbed it most of the time LOL
so he wasnt a school bhoy then
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:53 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Bix
yeah I bet they got a bonus at the end of year too for all the hard work
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:54 am
Cleveland, Bayside

so he wasnt a school bhoy then
dunno what do you reckon????
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

dunno what do you reckon????
i recon he was the jannie
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

they must be loaded now
Some of them were pretty retarded the amount of times they made me write the same sentence down.

Either that or they had shares in Biro.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Some of them were pretty retarded the amount of times they made me write the same sentence down.

Either that or they had shares in Biro.
so u taped them together too?
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

so u taped them together too?
Bloody english teacher was worse.
He used to be a boxer in the army and liked sparring with me ears
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Bloody english teacher was worse.
He used to be a boxer in the army and liked sparring with me ears
i got a couple of kicking off teacher, i just thout it was part of their job
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:04 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

When i done it the result i got was 'Biography of George Bush'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.