BT im sorry..

Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BT im sorry..

Originally Posted by Reedy
Please I beg you send me some pictures of Bluewater!!!!!! Oh I dream of a decent shopping centre...... My sister lived in Gillingham and I used to visit her just to go shopping - I can feel that visit to London coming on sooner than anticipated......

Oh by the way did I tell you the clothes were shite here Margaret???

i've got a night out tomorrow, so shopping for some shite clothes during the day, would love a decent pair of boots, but cant quite stretch to 400 bucks pair (which would cost about 100 quid in next)
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:17 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Please I beg you send me some pictures of Bluewater!!!!!! Oh I dream of a decent shopping centre...... My sister lived in Gillingham and I used to visit her just to go shopping - I can feel that visit to London coming on sooner than anticipated......

Oh by the way did I tell you the clothes were shite here Margaret???
here you are love
Attached Thumbnails BT im sorry..-bluewater.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
i've got a night out tomorrow, so shopping for some shite clothes during the day, would love a decent pair of boots, but cant quite stretch to 400 bucks pair (which would cost about 100 quid in next)
Thank god I brought my boots with me....

I miss the shops.... Next, Debenhams, M&S even Peacocks, Asda and Tesco....

I have people coming over to visit in Oct and they are bringing me clothes is that sad????

I have been drooling over the websites and am so glad I kept my Next account open.....

Lau x
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
here you are love
Shopping - shopping, shopping

D is delighted as the clothes are pance I haven't bought much from here - he will have a shock come Sept when our bank balance suddenly significantly drops
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne via Belfast, Adelaide on 10th Sept!!
Rach25 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Margaret3
BT am sorry too, and NHS am reeeeeeeelllllllllly sorry, will never criticize you again, and to the schools, never a bad word will pass my lips
Oi, leave the schools alone, at least theres less chance of kids being obese in Oz, but yes the NHS is a blessing in disguise!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

truditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nice

And the Tv Licence ........
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:47 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

oh come on,,,its bleedin great here,.....

dont let that little worm into your head ,once you start thinking those thoughts youll start thinking the u.k was better...funny old thing the mind ,it can play tricks on you...

dont forget whilst you were shopping in those places ,you had to keep your eye on your purse all the time,and dont forget the traffic getting out...
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:52 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

dont let that little worm into your head ,once you start thinking those thoughts youll start thinking the u.k was better...funny old thing the mind ,it can play tricks on you...

dont forget whilst you were shopping in those places ,you had to keep your eye on your purse all the time,and dont forget the traffic getting out...
hey ast I live just down the road from them so no traffic for me! and loads of cctv noone nicks in bluewater too well surveyed

the major problem is not enough money

However I love the shopping in Sydney its easily comparable with bluewater and all the shop keepers are lovely
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:54 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
hey ast I live just down the road from them so no traffic for me! and loads of cctv noone nicks in bluewater too well surveyed

the major problem is not enough money

However I love the shopping in Sydney its easily comparable with bluewater and all the shop keepers are lovely
see thats the attitude....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Domenic is an unknown quantity at this point

Are the clothes really that bad and expensive?? Hmmmmm......

Maybe we have been spoilt here in the UK?!
I thought OZ was a modern cosmopolitan country? Well the cities at least??

I thought we were called "Rip off Britain" for a reason?

Come on Guys I really need to hear some plus sides of living in OZ, lol.

Is the NHS really that much of a better system? Dont get me wrong I think it's fantastic as I have spent a fair time in Hopitals when I was younger (Car accident being one reason) I also now work in the NHS and have done for the last almost, 3 years. Although my personal opinion is that the NHS we know at the moment has it's days numbered.

Anyways enough of my ramblings, I am interested to know it what way the clothes are crap? Price, lack of choice lack of style etc etc.
Everyone in neighbours seems pretty well turned out!! lol

Dom

Last edited by Domenic; Jun 6th 2008 at 10:07 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:14 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

Have you been up all night?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Have you been up all night?
you wish eh?

Nudge nudge, wink wink....
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by Domenic
Are the clothes really that bad and expensive?? Hmmmmm......

Maybe we have been spoilt here in the UK?!
I thought OZ was a modern cosmopolitan country? Well the cities at least??

I thought we were called "Rip off Britain" for a reason?

Come on Guys I really need to hear some plus sides of living in OZ, lol.

Is the NHS really that much of a better system? Dont get me wrong I think it's fantastic as I have spent a fair time in Hopitals when I was younger (Car accident being one reason) I also now work in the NHS and have done for the last almost, 3 years. Although my personal opinion is that the NHS we know at the moment has it's days numbered.

Anyways enough of my ramblings, I am interested to know it what way the clothes are crap? Price, lack of choice lack of style etc etc.
Everyone in neighbours seems pretty well turned out!! lol

Dom

I'm not sure about the clothes I think we are spoilt for choice here but Sydney di seem comparable however I was only there for 3 months.
If you don't get a Dr who bulk bills it can be hard as you have to pay upfront and then claim it back from medicare, how are you at keeping receipts?

medications can be expensive for some you don't get the whole price back from medicare.

the people in Oz will be here soon to give you more info
Old Jun 6th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rach25
Oi, leave the schools alone, at least theres less chance of kids being obese in Oz, but yes the NHS is a blessing in disguise!
How do you work that out that the kids have less chance of being obese?

From where I'm sitting (in brisbane) there's an AWFUL lot of fat kids and a massive amount of fat adults. Far more than I saw where I lived in the UK, which wasn't that far from you in Newcastle.

just my observations

Jazzy
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:14 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
you wish eh?

Nudge nudge, wink wink....
Dirrrrrty boy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.