Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Are Brits Generally Tossers ?

Wikiposts

Are Brits Generally Tossers ?

Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:35 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are Brits Generally Tossers ?

But of course they are, thats why many want a better life in oz.
Dont take the piss when you get here though, remember its a country you choose, it didnt choose you.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:41 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Brits Generally Tossers ?

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Dont take the piss when you get here though, remember its a country you choose, it didnt choose you.

And???.... life is full of tossers no matter what country you live in or choose to be in.
You may think you are a decent person when infact someone you know thinks YOUR a complete tosser

Donna.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:44 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by madsad
And???.... life is full of tossers no matter what country you live in or choose to be in.
You may think you are a decent person when infact someone you know thinks YOUR a complete tosser

Donna.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

... "shakes head" ... "looks to heavens" ... "wonders why?" ...

Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all

I dont think Brits are tossers its a bit harsh that! Well it depends on what part of the country they are from
There are tossers all over the world its a fact of life.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:53 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
Yes, personally I believe Im the worlds biggest tosser but I dont take the piss and whinge about where I live or its circumstances. Ive lived all over and @ 43 Ive learned that if you dont like where you live... move on for whingeing doesnt change a bloody thing.
What I find here is people coming to oz from the uk and they maintain the brit mindset, forever comparing every life situation to a liken uk one when they should be embracing their new life (one they strived for many a month or year)
Oz is not the best country in the world but if you dont like it f off to some other country if you reckon it'll make you stop whingeing
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Does that mindset automatically make them "a tosser" ... ?

Yes, personally I believe Im the worlds biggest tosser but I dont take the piss and whinge about where I live or its circumstances. Ive lived all over and @ 43 Ive learned that if you dont like where you live... move on for whingeing doesnt change a bloody thing.
What I find here is people coming to oz from the uk and they maintain the brit mindset, forever comparing every life situation to a liken uk one when they should be embracing their new life (one they strived for many a month or year)
Oz is not the best country in the world but if you dont like it f off to some other country if you reckon it'll make you stop whingeing
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:02 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Are Brits Generally Tossers ?

Luke I think you are taking a really stereotypical view of Us Brits - Try and Rise above it. Don't we all want a better life!
Whats wrong with making comparison with 2 country's when all you have known goes out of the window.
You know being patient with people is a virtue!
Having Travelled quite a bit I tend to think Australia could be for me and as it happens most australians seem good friendly people.

It certainly doesn't put me off migrating because of your individual thinking - that we are all Tossers.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:05 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Only on pancake day!!

Kris xx
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Does that mindset automatically make them "a tosser" ... ?
lacking "life skills" would be an alternative

Its hard to explain, I lived my first 20 years in uk and then 19 years in n america followed by 4 yrs between uk and oz.
Im open for enlightenment, I have views about both hemispheres and continents that may be totaly incorrect in fact, yet sometimes facts are incorrect too.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:14 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not whinging i do like where i live,you've lived all over-bully for you
I dont compare every detail to my Brit mindset as you put it & as far as I'm concerned Oz is fantastic compared to my life ,full stop, back home. now put your dummy back in
Like i said you get TOSSERS every where

Donna.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all

Hello mate, I`ve spotted this one, although I and my wife are Brits` who have gone into Canada.

I agree with you - to the point of - all those who come on here - around the world - Brits` who have left Blighty to go elsewhere - then cry about how they miss what ever, back in the UK - they make me puke!!!

They are lucky to have the money to take the leap, many more are left behind, who are desperate to get out of EUROPE!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta stick up for my Scottish brethren.

They are the biggest and best tossers in the world.
Attached Thumbnails Are Brits Generally Tossers ?-caber.jpg  
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:21 pm

[QUOTE=Luke I Amyofath]lacking "life skills" would be an alternative

Yes & being your age you would know better

I like your previous statement,something like the world's biggest tosser'? never a truer word spoken

Donna.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

stokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant future

I agree with him 90% of Brits are tossers and that's why I want to get out of here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.