Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

British Expats sim city

British Expats sim city

Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default British Expats sim city

I stumbled on this today and I thought this forum could have the biggest sim city.

All you have to do is visit the sim city once a day for it to grow.

I don't know what others think but it something else to amuse ourselves with who knows we could get it to Number 1 ????

http://britishexpats.myminicity.com/
Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Expats sim city

I've been but wasn't too keen on the neighbours!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Send me a PM and when I get my PC fixed I'll join. Need a PM to remind me though
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by edie209
I stumbled on this today and I thought this forum could have the biggest sim city.

All you have to do is visit the sim city once a day for it to grow.

I don't know what others think but it something else to amuse ourselves with who knows we could get it to Number 1 ????

http://britishexpats.myminicity.com/
Clicked on it, population now 14, don't really get it though.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

what does it "do" ?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:06 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
what does it "do" ?
If you dont know by now chavvy then you need to see a doc

Nev
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Have you ever played Sim City? A game where you build a simulated city well this seems to work on the same idea as the game but works on unique daily visits there is a chart to compare our city with other playing.

I saw another forum playing this and I thought with the number of people here on British Expats we could walk the Number one spot.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:10 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
If you dont know by now chavvy then you need to see a doc

Nev
hey up Nev ,,
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:11 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by edie209
Have you ever played Sim City? A game where you build a simulated city well this seems to work on the same idea as the game but works on unique daily visits there is a chart to compare our city with other playing.

I saw another forum playing this and I thought with the number of people here on British Expats we could walk the Number one spot.
no , not played it .

i can't see a bar in our city ?? we need one
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:12 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

no , not played it .

just one?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:13 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
just one?
one on each st ??
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:13 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

one on each st ??
and a whine bar.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:18 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

no , not played it .

Boy are you in for a shock! wait till ya get over here and see no pubs, its cold turkey mate i tell ya, all navigation is done by shopping centres instead of left at the dogs head and right at the crown then second left after the royal albert PMSL

Nev
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:20 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by redlion
Boy are you in for a shock! wait till ya get over here and see no pubs, its cold turkey mate i tell ya, all navigation is done by shopping centres instead of left at the dogs head and right at the crown then second left after the royal albert PMSL

Nev
shopping centres !! NNNOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:20 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
and a whine bar.
so is one of those houses mine now i've been on ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.