Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bribes paid in immigration scam

Bribes paid in immigration scam

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:38 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bribes paid in immigration scam

Originally Posted by paulry
Yes it was a pencil with rubber when I did it too
Wrong thread to discus how you lost yer virginity mate
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:05 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

This cheeky fakir will do anything to get to Australia.

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 6:51 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

What is his occupation code and when will his visa be granted?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:37 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

I quite like the idea of everyone in Oz, regardless of nationality, having to do a spot check Ielts and anyone scoring below seven gets deported to Bangladesh or somewhere similar. It would be a sort of knock out adult Naplan.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

BrisDubBris is an unknown quantity at this point

Microsoft & Cisco have a huge problem in India & Pakistan with people paying other people to take IT tests posing as them. I am not surprised this is going on with this test.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:32 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
What is his occupation code and when will his visa be granted?
AV007: Aviation - Helicopter Pilot. No need to wait for visa grant formalities
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all

This cheeky fakir will do anything to get to Australia.

http://doruzka.gothart.cz/2005/_tisk/Musafir_fakir.JPG
He is not a fakir n I doubt he even knows what is Australia.....look for another example!
btw...he is one of those poor ones who cant afford to pay bribes therefore performing in the streets to fill his family's stomachs!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:00 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

AV007: Aviation - Helicopter Pilot. No need to wait for visa grant formalities
No need for helicopter either by the looks of it
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all

Thanks for your response

If I understand you correctly, what you are saying is they are simply continuing to do things in the manner that's become a way of life for them? Has it always been like that?
Has it been always like this......hmmmm...dont know when did this start but seen it quite often now.
Please keep in mind only people with money can take this path....for others its a tough life as rich people get all the privilage!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 9:15 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

According to a subcontinental colleague (with excellent English) there is a belief back home that Australia is full of well paying jobs that they can walk into. Hence some of the rather amusing postings of people wondering why no one in IT is willing to give them a step up in the career ladder and a lot of money. Then reality hits.

All the traditional destination countries are suffering under the deluge of immigration fraud.

Something that I haven't been able to work out is why do so many immigration scammers appear to come from the Indian sub-continent? (I'm hoping that a BE-er from that part of the world will be able to answer this question)
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Respected members,

please be helping me urgently as I am getting very less understandings as to why so many dear posters from India and Pakistan will be making so many postings on British Expats?
If you could be doing the needful and be explaining why this would be happenings I would be remaining your loyal friend.
Praise be to Allah/Jesus/Budda/The Mods*
Umar Ghoolees

Fake ID acquired: June 09 | 175: Sep 09 | CO bribed : Oct 09 | Form 80: Oct 09 | Medicals Faked: Mar 10 | IELTS : fake candidate recruited: Feb 10 | More useless timelines info available at www.beupdate.co.uk

*delete as applicable

Sorry Polly.... I just couldn't resist it.

Didn't expect anything better from you..
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:34 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

And guess why the 5 points for the $100k investment bond was withdrawn.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
Didn't expect anything better from you..
Glad I didn't disappoint then. Should I know, or care, who you are, or what you think?

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Mar 24th 2011 at 12:09 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Glad I didn't disappoint then.

Nopes.. You never disappoint me.. Not sure about others..
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
Nopes.. You never disappoint me.. Not sure about others..
Should I know, or care, who you are, or what you think?

I don't think the post you have 'issue' with upset anybody else... but hey, if you don't like it, knock yourself out about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.