Wikiposts

Bread Makers

Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bread Makers

Originally Posted by Grayling
Don't bother with a bread maker.

I make all my bread by hand....the old fashioned way

Only takes a few minutes and is really pretty easy.

G
And very very satisfying. The people I've thumped when kneading bread
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

G
You make your own beer and bread? I'm warming to you now G
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Instructions please
Flour (whatever mix you like), Water (I use beer as it feeds the yeast), salt...it tastes bland without a little salt, Yeast (dried fast acting yeast is fine).

I also add a little bran, for texture and olive oil, for taste.

Mix together to form a stiffish dough.....knead for up to 10 minutes...put in a greased bread tin and wait for it to rise (about 1.5 hours) and bake in the oven at 230.0c for 15 minutes then reduce to 210.0c for 15 minutes.

Allow to cool ....then eat.

G
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
And very very satisfying. The people I've thumped when kneading bread
Indeed
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
...And of course there is also beer bread
Bitter and twisted

...and my own cakes, biscuits, pies etc.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by paulry
...And of course there is also beer bread
see post no. 33
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

...and my own cakes, biscuits, pies etc.
I will pay a good rate for lodgings but I may end up like that poor soul in the Walter Taylor Bridge apartments........
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

G
I'd have expected no less Mr G ! Next I will don a loin cloth, go slay ma meat and start a fire with 2 sticks being needlessly rubbed together...

()

Anyway.. enough of my inane banter.. I have stuck all prev said ingredients into the prev said breadmaker and now time with only tell!

Em x

PS.. respects to you Mr G and your bread making abilities!.. you know I am only playing *wink wink*
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:25 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

see post no. 33
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:26 pm
Bitter and twisted

I will pay a good rate for lodgings but I may end up like that poor soul in the Walter Taylor Bridge apartments........
I forgot about the lemon meringues with lemons from the garden.....and the marmalade
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by emelems
Next I will don a loin cloth, go slay ma meat and start a fire with 2 sticks being needlessly rubbed together...

have you been spying on me
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

I forgot about the lemon meringues with lemons from the garden.....and the marmalade
You are hitting all the right buttons... home made marmalade on home made bread
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:28 pm
Banned

Definately a case of "getting there is most of the fun"
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:30 pm
Banned

I used to make marmalade! ...Far better than the M&S stuff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.