Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Brazilian GP ****spoiler alert****

Brazilian GP ****spoiler alert****

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brazilian GP ****spoiler alert****

Unreal finish. Unreal.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brazilian GP ****spoiler alert****

BL**DY FANTASTIC!!

Do feel a little for Massa....

Oh Well.....always next year!!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of

Arguably the best finish to an F1 race of all time.

I also felt for Massa, but Lewis Hamilton certainly left it late!!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:45 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Simply awesome finish spectacular!!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:48 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever seen 3 more sour faces in the press conference after.

How funny was it watching the Ferrari teams celebration of Massa clinching the title only for it to dawn on them that he hadn't, priceless.

As for Lewis's bird, well I'd ruin her
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:53 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

So this thread isn't about doctors with trimmed privates?
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:40 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

That was ace to see the Ferrari team jumping in celebration ... short lived .. oh well
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:13 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I am so upset I was too sick to sty up and watch.

Well done Lewis!!

Maybe now it will shut up all his knockers!

That boy has had to put up with so much crap not only from petty jealousy from prima donnas in the racing world, but also racists, and the usual knuckle dragging idiots who always want to slag off someone doing well in life.

Whilst many other kids his age are dossing on street corners dole bludging, drug taking and wasting their lives this guy has gone all out to achieve his dreams.
My hope is that he inspires other kids and those with chips on their shoulder shut the f*** up for once and eat humble pie!

I feel better for this post
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:47 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 22B
So this thread isn't about doctors and nurses with trimmed privates?
it seems not, maybe we'll start that one next !!

what happened with that german glock guy anyway??

doi you think Ron Dennis legged it down the pit lane with a big fat juicy cheque and they radioed through to the driver??

Dougie
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Where can I see a repeat of the GP???

Channel 10 showed it with a 30 minute delay I think at 3:30am, so I fell asleep and missed the end. Obviously I know the result now, but still I'd like to see it again at a reasonable hour.

I've checked Channel 10 and Channel10 HD and they're not showing a repeat of it! Instead they're showing NFL for most of the day. Why do they even bother paying for the rights to F1 if they won't ever show it live, and show the races at reasonable hours. I hope next time the rights for F1 come up, Foxtel bid for them.

JTL
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Where can I see a repeat of the GP???

Channel 10 showed it with a 30 minute delay I think at 3:30am, so I fell asleep and missed the end. Obviously I know the result now, but still I'd like to see it again at a reasonable hour.

I've checked Channel 10 and Channel10 HD and they're not showing a repeat of it! Instead they're showing NFL for most of the day. Why do they even bother paying for the rights to F1 if they won't ever show it live, and show the races at reasonable hours. I hope next time the rights for F1 come up, Foxtel bid for them.

JTL
I don't think Foxtel do show it at all as a repeat, though you might get part of it in one of their mish-mash highlight programmes.
I'm with you, please God let Foxtel get it next time.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:20 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

It was great wasn't it! Although waking up at 4am to watch it was a bit painful. Just couldn't believe the end! If it was a film you'd think it was just a silly unrealistic ending
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

I bet his girlfriend is tired this morning........................
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:45 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lewis