Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bra's for bigger boobed ladies

Wikiposts

Bra's for bigger boobed ladies

Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bra's for bigger boobed ladies

Originally Posted by benny the ball
Yep.. science. I'm working on a phd in mammology. Oh and I've got big hands...
Make sure you warm them up before starting the examination. Hands that are too cold could mean the premature end of your phd.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:10 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Toontje
Make sure you warm them up before starting the examination. Hands that are too cold could mean the premature end of your phd.
Research shows a hand bosom interface temperature of 24 degrees to be acceptable.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Research shows a hand bosom interface temperature of 24 degrees to be acceptable.
Not Fahrenheit, I hope.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:30 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
as does this lady
It looks like she's wearing my great grandmothers bra!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Izzy
planning to buy mine on-line from Bravissimo in UK - it is an entire shop devoted to big boobed women ! Only problem is they add on about 6.50 extra to post to Oz, so ordering in bulk might be necessary

Im a 34H and get mine from them,they do charge for delivery but the knock off the tax for overseas purchase.I just had 6 sent out.
donna
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
Im a 34H and get mine from them,they do charge for delivery but the knock off the tax for overseas purchase.I just had 6 sent out.
donna
They were always my favourite in the UK, esp as the store in Oxford was only a 25 minute train ride away for me
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suzimc
They were always my favourite in the UK, esp as the store in Oxford was only a 25 minute train ride away for me
Snap ,we were in Reading,Winnersh,also.
Happy shopping
donna
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.. science. I'm working on a phd in mammology. Oh and I've got big hands...
Apart from Dotty famously announcing she was a size 10 a few years ago, I have yet to hear, online, of a female migrant being
*not* a double D, or near. Whenever the DD stories come out, all the girls start revealing out voluptuous they are! So I reckon there can't be a problem!

B
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:27 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
Apart from Dotty famously announcing she was a size 10 a few years ago, I have yet to hear, online, of a female migrant being
*not* a double D, or near. Whenever the DD stories come out, all the girls start revealing out voluptuous they are! So I reckon there can't be a problem!

B

but like benny said earlier
photographic proof is required

bring it on
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Bra's for bigger boobed ladies

Originally Posted by suzimc
That thought has crossed my mind too. I don't know whether they service Oz or not, but I have found figleaves.com is in the US, I had used them in the UK before as well.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Unfortunately I'm looking for something a bit bigger than DD and that or DDD over here seems to be where they all stop. I haven't checked out the links yet though, so I'll give them a try....

DD/DDD thats not big !!! Thats a small medium, as a 34 G in the UK I have never been able to buy any bra's out here, I have them sent over via BRAVISSIMO. Judging by the large population of badly fitted bras in aussie women that i have noticed, I think it is like the UK in the 80's, no chance of a decent bra over the size of a C cup. Good Luck with your hunt.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy
DD/DDD thats not big !!! Thats a small medium, as a 34 G in the UK I have never been able to buy any bra's out here, I have them sent over via BRAVISSIMO. Judging by the large population of badly fitted bras in aussie women that i have noticed, I think it is like the UK in the 80's, no chance of a decent bra over the size of a C cup. Good Luck with your hunt.
I know that's not big (if only)....that is why I was shocked that was all they went up to here! That website someone recommended earlier in the thread looks good though.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:11 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=macy]DD/DDD thats not big !!!

It is if (like me)the rest of you is a size 8!!

oh! how i long for plastic surgery and to be able to run bra free along the beach .
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lor]
Originally Posted by macy
DD/DDD thats not big !!!

It is if (like me)the rest of you is a size 8!!

oh! how i long for plastic surgery and to be able to run bra free along the beach .
Now I'm finished having children, I am seriously considering a reduction. My shoulders look like they each have canyons starting from my straps. Here in Canada if your surgeon submits to the Provincial health plan saying it is medically necessary surgery, it will most likely be covered. I had a friend go from a G to a C surgically (because of severe backache and shoulder ruts) and it was covered 100% by medical insurance. Maybe one last thing to do before I leave for Oz?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=dotnron]
Originally Posted by lor
Now I'm finished having children, I am seriously considering a reduction. My shoulders look like they each have canyons starting from my straps. Here in Canada if your surgeon submits to the Provincial health plan saying it is medically necessary surgery, it will most likely be covered. I had a friend go from a G to a C surgically (because of severe backache and shoulder ruts) and it was covered 100% by medical insurance. Maybe one last thing to do before I leave for Oz?

Sounds like you are also wearing a bra that is not fitted correctly, a correctly fitted bra will support you and you should not have the canyons on your shoulders from your straps.I know this only through years of looking, searching and finally finding decent/pretty bras through that Bravissimo Website. A decent fitted bra also makes you look slimmer!!