Bragging again!!!

Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Bragging again!!!

I have just got back from Jakes Graduation evening................it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster...........(the silly cow that I am ended up bawling!!!!)

Anyway at the end Jake was given a personal reference, for the future...........I quote

'Upon his arrival at Kinross College, Jake quickly made friends with members of his community, and has since expanded the group mainly due to his great sense of humour and friendly nature.
He is a mature, polite and respectful student who has excellent people skills. A cooperative and enthusiastic student and is well liked. His punctuality, attendance, personal presentation and reliability have made him a valued class member.

I wish Jake all the best in his future and am confident that with his determined attitude he will fulfill his life long dream of a career in the Australian Defence Force'

That boy made me so proud...............think the tears are starting again!!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:32 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bragging again!!!

Aw that's really lovely, you're a very proud mom
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I have just got back from Jakes Graduation evening................it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster...........(the silly cow that I am ended up bawling!!!!)

Anyway at the end Jake was given a personal reference, for the future...........I quote

'Upon his arrival at Kinross College, Jake quickly made friends with members of his community, and has since expanded the group mainly due to his great sense of humour and friendly nature.
He is a mature, polite and respectful student who has excellent people skills. A cooperative and enthusiastic student and is well liked. His punctuality, attendance, personal presentation and reliability have made him a valued class member.

I wish Jake all the best in his future and am confident that with his determined attitude he will fulfill his life long dream of a career in the Australian Defence Force'

Take a look at what Tom wants to achieve by the time he's 25!!!
Knowing Tom he probably will be on your ipod
Thought they all achieved good results although Toms straight A's have cost us a fortune

Di
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Take a look at what Tom wants to achieve by the time he's 25!!!
Knowing Tom he probably will be on your ipod
Thought they all achieved good results although Toms straight A's have cost us a fortune

Di
Yeah..............I saw Tom wandering around......couldnt see you though!!!

Just read what he wants by the time he is 25...........the IPOD is a bit of a red herring though????????
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Aw that's really lovely, you're a very proud mom

That I am!!! He is bloody gorgeous!!!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:58 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Give yourself a big pat on the back for raising him so well
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Congrats,i would be so proud,but how the bloody hell did you remember all that?
donna
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sandra and a pat on the back for you raising such a good kid.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 8:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

What lovely things to be said about your son. I only hope one day someone says something as nice about one of my children.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 8:07 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there..my kids go to Kinross college. Just wondered if your son knew my son? What year is Jake in?? my two are year 6 and 9.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh, good to hear. Your boys have done really well out here, congratulations!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by donna
Congrats,i would be so proud,but how the bloody hell did you remember all that?
donna

Cos it was a typed referance!!! Told him he could photo copy it and hand it in at the local shops so he can get a job...................I received a blank stare back!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hi there..my kids go to Kinross college. Just wondered if your son knew my son? What year is Jake in?? my two are year 6 and 9.

Just graduated so no longer a Kinross Pupil.........think he enjoyed his time there. Today was a bit upsetting...............said all the girls were bawling their eyes out. Good job I wasnt there then ole weepy eyes that I am!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Just graduated so no longer a Kinross Pupil.........think he enjoyed his time there. Today was a bit upsetting...............said all the girls were bawling their eyes out. Good job I wasnt there then ole weepy eyes that I am!!
yeah both my two who go there came home bawling...and there not even leaving

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.