Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

Old May 26th 2008, 2:17 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

life on mars was about the best thing I have ever seen on tv- cant wait for ashes to ashes to come here
I'm a celeb- but starting to not recognise the 'celebs' but still watch for ant n dec!
grand designs
dr who
property ladder
Old May 26th 2008, 3:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

In order

Spooks
Dr Martin
Grand Designs
Property Ladder
Old May 26th 2008, 4:38 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Okay, thought I´d give some positive feedback to make up for my negatively provocative Eurovision comments recently. ()

What is your favourite British show on the idiot box?

I must say that there´s a few for me, but I think the new Dr Who and Keeping Up Appearances are my favourites.
Green Wing, Fonejacker, Life on Mars, Balls Of Steel, Bad Lads Army, Grand Designs, New Life In The Country yada yada ya...
Old May 27th 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

jingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by asher
at the bottom of the thread on the left side there isa a blue box saying new reply just click on that
Thank you for that,
jingles
Old May 27th 2008, 1:48 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Top Gear
Life on Mars
Ashes to Ashes - Gene Hunt is the best TV character ever
BBC News - everything else is amateurish in comparison
The World at War - from the '70s, the best documentary ever made about WW2
Old May 27th 2008, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Cutting Edge documentaries
Louis Theroux's series
Black Books
The Office
Blackadder
Grand Designs
Location Location
Fonejacker
Supernanny
BBC News
Old May 27th 2008, 7:55 am
Just Joined

lynnmarsh52 has a spectacular aura aboutlynnmarsh52 has a spectacular aura aboutlynnmarsh52 has a spectacular aura about

I should imagine you would have it on OZ tv aswell, but here on Livingtv2 is DESPERATE LEARNER DRIVERS. Thursdays at 9 till 9.30pm then another one straight after! It's an australian programme and is the funniest thing on tv - probably ever! We're in stitches!!
Old May 27th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi its got to be Only Fools & Horses & Absolutely Fabulous. Could watch these all day long.
Old May 27th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

In no particular order
Spooks
Silent Witness
Time Team
Lynley
Lewis
Dalziel & Pascoe
Midsomer Murders
The Jane Austen series which is about to start (yipeeee!)
Poirot or Marple
As Time Goes By
Doc Martin
The Royal/All Creatures
Foyles War

Not all of them are on now of course but the boxed sets are good.
Old May 27th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all
Smile Re: A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

my my quoll that is practically my viewing list.......
EASTENDERS!
panarama
world in action
the reporter guy that used to get up peoples noses???can't remember
only fools and horses
absolutely fab
dalziel and pascoe
morse (long gone now I know)
lewis
inspector lynley
miss marple
poirot
lovejoy
EASTENDERS!
time team
grand designs
location, location. location
move to the country
property ladder
cracker
casualty
spooks
the one with trevor eve...something blood?
breakfast tv (richard and judy, fawn britton etc) sad I know
antiques road show
comic strip
oh and lets not forget EASTENDERS!!!

just a couple that I miss
Old May 27th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LizaJane
my my quoll that is practically my viewing list.......
EASTENDERS!
panarama
world in action
the reporter guy that used to get up peoples noses???can't remember
only fools and horses
absolutely fab
dalziel and pascoe
morse (long gone now I know)
lewis
inspector lynley
miss marple
poirot
lovejoy
EASTENDERS!
time team
grand designs
location, location. location
move to the country
property ladder
cracker
casualty
spooks
the one with trevor eve...something blood?
breakfast tv (richard and judy, fawn britton etc) sad I know
antiques road show
comic strip
oh and lets not forget EASTENDERS!!!

just a couple that I miss
oh I forgot midsummers murders,bergerac, Dr who and grange hill (well that takes me back).
Old May 27th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LizaJane
oh I forgot midsummers murders,bergerac, Dr who and grange hill (well that takes me back).
oops, silent witness, mcCallum, ramseys kitchen nightmares and changing rooms with LLB. I think I'd better sod off now and let someone else have a go!!! I think I have just about covered everything?
Old May 27th 2008, 11:03 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

We (OH) was addicted to Coronation St, but since living here we downloaded once and tried, but thought it was more of a prev life thing so never watched since.

We still download 'I'm a Celeb' and are currently enjoying 'Britain's got talent' ... (must be and Ant & Dec thing), but that's 2 we will obtain EVERY year!

'Celeb Big Brother' (when IS that on ?????) is another we'll not miss.

About it for us.
Old May 27th 2008, 11:04 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Midsommer Murders, Priorot, Miss Marple crime mysteries, Casualty, Life On Mars, Last Of The Summer Wine, Monty Python and classic British comedies.